☁️ 😤 Jealous! Erwin 😤 ☁️

Written: April 20, 2021

Takes place: Modern AU

Request: @SVIvanov21

Note: I'm so so sorry this took forever. To be honest, I was kind of getting out of my Erwin phase which is why I felt less inspired to write this book, but I just finished the manga so I'm back.

~~~

Erwin frowned as he looked out his window watching you and Levi running side by side on the lush green field. He sighed seeing the bright smile plastered across your face. Of course you would fall for Levi... who wouldn't? He was humanity's strongest... and coolest. It was just his luck that his two best friends would fall in love with each other and leave him out as the third wheel. Erwin organized his papers into a giant stack and carried them downstairs. As he got closer to the entrance of the building he heard footsteps and voices.

"...feel the same way." From the bits of conversation he heard, he could tell you were talking about your relationship with someone. He rolled his eyes. He didn't have any time for this, he needed to get his paperwork in.

"U-uh Erwin!" You said shocked as he passed by you. Your cheeks turned red. Had he heard your conversation? He stopped and looked back at you.

"What is it Y/n?"

"D-did you hear what we were talking about?"
"A little, but not enough to determine anything." You sighed feeling relieved.

"Phew!" You chuckled nervously. Levi nudged you towards Erwin.

"Hey Y/n, it looks like Erwin needs your help carrying all those papers." It was indeed, a large stack.

"No I'm-"

"O-okay! I'll help you." You took half of the papers from him. Erwin shrugged. As the two of you walked towards the stables you glared at Levi. For once, it looked liked he was smirking at you.

"So... um, how's your relationship with Levi?"

"Huh? Oh, fine I guess." 'What a weird question.'

"Just fine?"

"I mean, he's been really nice recently. He's been helping me with a... problem."

"Is that so?"

"Yeah."
"What's your problem?" You pursed your lips and looked away.

"Well I'm trying to confess to someone..." Erwin sighed thinking you meant Levi.

"You two are very lucky..." he said drifting off a little, "you remind me of when I was a cadet. Not a lot of work... the only worry is well, titans. Now look at me." He held his stack of papers up. "I barely have any free time." He murmured.

"Erwin, if there's really that much I'll help you out! As you said, I have a lot of time on my hands."

"No, I shouldn't keep you away from Levi. Relationships are very special when you're in our kind of work."

"W-what do you mean relationship?!" Erwin's cheeks became a light red.

"I thought you and Levi are-"

"Oh no! It's not like that! Levi was just helping me confess to someone." Levi stood from afar watching as you waved your hands awkwardly while Erwin scratched the back of his head.

"Tch. She's going to chicken out." Suddenly, you felt a very large and dark aura coming from behind you. It was so scary it made you shiver. There was no doubt that it was Levi threatening you into confessing.

"H-hey Erwin."

"Yes?"

"If I told you something... a secret... do you think it would ruin our friendship?" Erwin raised a thick eyebrow.

"No. I don't think anything would ruin our friendship. I wouldn't let it." You breathed a sigh of relief.

"Good. I'm glad. So... um, the person I like is you." Your cheeks went red, and you would have run away from him, but the stack of papers in your hands denied you of that option. Erwin's eyes widened and his heart started beating fast. So all that time he thought you were flirting with Levi was just created by his imagination. You were trying to figure out how to confess to him. Erwin hadn't felt nervous in a long time, in fact, he'd rather negotiate with the government for a higher budget than try to respond in a cool way.

"I like you too." Your eyes widened and your face brightened.

"Really? Like in the same way?"

"Yes." Erwin said lightly blushing. "I have for a while actually." You accidentally dropped your stack of papers in surprise.

"Oop-" Erwin dropped his too and pulled you into a kiss as he wrapped his arms around you.

"Mmm..."

"I GET YOU TWO TOGETHER AND YOU REPAY ME WITH A MESS?!"

Ending brought to you by angy Levi