☁️ Confession ☁️

Written: November 30, 2019

Takes place: 2 years before breach of Shiganshina.

Request: Not a request

Note: Pretty similar to 'I love You' honestly. I need someone to request something!!

~~~

"No Hanji."

"Yes."

"No."

"YES."

"No."

"Then I'm telling Y/n." Erwin looked tiredly at his crazy friend.

"I hate you."

"And you love Y/n. I promise she feels the same."

"Hanji, I would believe you more if we were talking about a titan. At least you know about titans. But Y/n? She seems more interested in Mike or Levi."

"It's not true!! We have girl talks Erwin. She says Levi is too short for her."

"And what about Mike?"

"Well, she doesn't have anything against Mike, but she doesn't like him as much as you! I promise!"

"That was not a definitive answer. I'm not doing it."

"Hmph. You're all 'SHINZO WO SASAGEYO!' but with Y/n you're like 'meow.'"

"What are you trying to say?"

"You. Are. A. Scaredy. Cat."

"I am not. I am a realistic cat."

"I'm getting Levi." 'Shit. He'll never let me live this down.' Hanji came back with an upset looking Levi.

"What is it?"

"Well, as I was telling you, Erwin here is scared to tell Y/n how he feels and-"

"Tch. Let's go." Levi started dragging Erwin out of his chair, so Erwin just went limp on the ground. He was too heavy, and Levi's face went red trying to drag him. Hanji started laughing.

"Goddamnit Hanji. Help me!" She pulled a straight face and took Erwin's other arm and they pulled. They still struggled, but once they got out of the office and into the hallway, they bumped into Mike.

"Hey Mike. Can you help us with him?"

"Where are you going?"

"To Y/n's room." Mike sighed.

"THANK goodness. If I had to witness one more sad attempt of flirting from Erwin I was going to kill myself."

"I am not that bad."

"Yes you are. If you can't even get a girl who already likes you to go out with you, you're bad." Mike picked up Erwin's legs and they walked through the whole base with cadets staring wide eyed at humanity's strongest soldiers carrying their commander. Erwin was blushing, he looked ridiculous, there went all of the respect his soldiers had for him. Once the four of them got to Y/n's room, Mike, Levi, and Hanji dumped Erwin onto the ground. Erwin just sat there, so Levi kicked him forward, so that Erwin's forehead bumped into the door.

"What the hell Levi?!"

"Coming!" said a muffled voice from within the door. You opened the door and looked at the strange sight. Levi was crossing his arms angrily, Mike was blushing, and Hanji was smiling creepily. And then there was Erwin, sitting on the ground with his legs and arms crossed like an angry first grader.

"Ooooookay. What's going on?" Hanji laughed darkly.

"Go on Erwin."

"Fine. But you all have to leave first." Hanji's face fell. So did Mike's. Levi just took their arms and tried to drag them away.

"Let's go idiots." Hanji started sobbing.

"I want to see. I want to see!" Mike sighed and helped Levi drag Hanji away.

"What is all this about?" You smiled. Erwin's heart palpatated. 'Shit. Keep it together.'

"You see Y/n... I um..."

"You like me. I know. I heard you guys talking." His mouth opened slightly.

"It's okay. I like you too."

"No, I don't like you."

"What?" You felt hurt.

"No! I didn't mean that. I meant I don't just like you. I-I love you." He blushed.

"M-me too Erwin." He smiled sweetly and it was so perfect. You loved him, and he loved you. The moment was perfect, you started getting closer and closer, and you were about to kiss~

"YES!!!" You both turned to see Hanji. Then you saw two pairs of arms reach forward and grab Hanji back around the corner.

"Hanji. You ruined it!" Someone (probably Mike) hissed.

You looked at Erwin and giggled. Then you closed the gap and kissed him. You pulled away and ran away.

"Hey! Wait!" Erwin ran after you.

A few years later, you would get married. And after that, have a few beautiful kids.

It was a good life.