💔 In Another Life 💔

Written: December 1, 2019

Takes place: Both of you are cadets.

Request: Not a request.

Note: Sad. Just sad. Get your tissues because I cried so frickin much. Some cursing.

~~~

You watched Erwin laugh at her joke. You couldn't believe she had the nerve to sit at your table again. Your table. She's such a little-

"Y/n, are you okay?" The little bitch asked.

"Oh. Yeah, sorry. I was daydreaming."

"Daydreaming about what?"

"Nothing. It's not important." She stared at you, then rolled her eyes.

"I'm just trying to make conversation."

"I much rather dream than talk with you." She gaped in shock and Erwin stood protectively in front of her. Your jaw dropped at what he did, and the bitch saw your surprise and smirked.

"Y/n! What the fuck?! She was just asking you a question!" You rolled your eyes and went to your other friend Nile's table. Usually you didn't sit there because he also sat with a bunch of rowdy guys, but you couldn't care less today.

"Yeah. I heard she did oral."

"I bet, she seems like she would."

"I found that kinda weird he would go for her. Not really his type you know?"

"I thought that was weird too." You slid right next to Nile.

"Who are you guys talking about?"

"Erwin and Brittany."

"I prefer calling her Bitchy."

"Haha! Good one Y/n."

"Yeah. I heard they did it in the Commandant's office."

"N-no way." you whispered.

"Oh yeah Y/n. Erwin said she couldn't walk for a whole day." Your heart broke.

"F-for a whole day?"

"Yeah. Why are you so interested Y/n?"

"No reason."

"Y/n obviously likes Erwin." Some guy teased.

"Whatever." You got up.

"Uh oh. We hit a nerve."

"It's fine. I have to go run laps for the commandant. See you guys."

"Bye."

"See you Y/n."

You were so done with this shit. You had loved Erwin since you were little kids. You had defended him, stood by him, and supported him for your whole life, and now that some whore had come along, he left you without a single thought. He had taken you for granted and now he even thought you as the bad guy. You stormed angrily to the cabin that the female training cadets were sharing and you flopped onto your bed. Thankfully, no one else was there, so you started angry sobbing. For about an hour you just lay in bed crying, but you heard people coming from dinner, so you pretended to be asleep. 'I hate this.'

One week later

"She had sex with Justin." Erwin sighed and rested his head on your lap. You blushed.

"I'm sorry Erwin." He was silent.

"I-I thought she might actually be the one Y/n. You know? Like all of the stories. She was so nice to me... and she's so beautiful... and-and she was really good at sex. Granted, she is the only person I've had sex with, but she was really good Y/n."