💔 🔪 YANDERE 🔪💔

Written: January 25th

Takes place: Modern AU

Request: Not a request 

Note: I'm running out of ideas. Halp.

~~~

"Mike, stop it!" You playfully shoved your boyfriend.

"You smell like your shampoo Y/n." You giggled. Mike's nose traveled from your head, down to your neck and he started leaving little bite marks.

"Mike! Someone's going to see."

"I don't care." He continued until the two of you saw your friends Hanji and Erwin get in the classroom.

"Hey guys."

"Hey!" Hanji looked at you mischieviously. She knew what the two of you had been doing. Erwin smiled politely and said hello. A few minutes later, Levi got in and the five of you discussed the upcoming midterms.

Later

"Mike." The said man turned around.

"Yeah?" Erwin quickly wrapped his hand around the fabric of Mike's shirt and slammed him against the gym lockers. Mike was taller than him, but Erwin was lifting him high enough that his feet were dangling above the ground.

"What the hell?!"

"Don't come near Y/n. Do you hear?"

"She's my girlfriend."

"Don't. I'm warning you." Erwin let Mike down and went out to class. Mike watched him leave, confused. 'What got into him?'

Lunch time

Mike waited at your locker as you took out the textbooks you needed.

"You ready?"

"Yup." The two of you walked to the lunch room. Your hands were intertwined. Erwin was watching from afar, and took a picture.

"What are you doing after school?"

"I have soccer practice." You nodded.

"Meet me at my house after?"

"Sure." Mike bent down and kissed you on the cheek. You blushed and smiled.

After school

Mike got in his car and started it up. He looked up, and checked if the rear-view mirror was in the right place. He saw a pair of icy blue eyes in them. He saw Erwin and ten printed photos of him and you holding hands.

"Erwin what the fu-" Before he could react, Erwin reached his hands around and stabbed two pencils in Mike's eyes.

"FUCK!" Mike groped at his eyes. Everything was black. Erwin quickly brought a tight and thin rope around the seat. He pulled on it and it tightened around Mike's throat.

"ER.W.I...N FU...CK Y.O...U" Mike desperately tugged at the rope, but it was much easier to pull from Erwin's position than Mike's. Mike gasped for breath, but no air came.

"I warned you."  Mike's hands fell to his side, and his head lolled to the side. Erwin changed out of his clothes, brought the murder weapon and quickly left his car. It was quick... and perfect.

Bzzt. Bzzt. Bzzt.

Y/n ❤️: Hey Mike.

Delivered 2:43 pm

Y/n ❤️: Hey.

Delivered 3:10 pm

Y/n ❤️: Hey.