🔥 Erwin & Mike 🔥

Written: December 20, 2019

Takes place: Whenever Erwin, Mike, Levi, and Hanji are all alive.

Request: CaptainSparrow2

Note: Definitely the most smutty thing I've written. Future self: Not anymore.

~~~

Sniff Sniff Sniff

"Mike~" You whined. "Stop smelling my hair!"

"You smell good today Y/n."

"T-thanks."

"So... I heard you were in Erwin's office late last night. What were you doing?"

"What are you suggesting?! I turned in some work!"

"I hope so Y/n. Or else I'd have to punish you."

"W-what?!" Your face turned red.

"Stay away from him got it? Not just because your mine, but he's a heartless man. He can't give you what you want."

"Ahem." You froze and turned around.

"Oh! Commander! We were just um..."

"I was smelling her Erwin."

"Oh. I'm sorry to interrupt." You could feel the tension between them, so you backed out of the conversation. You walked towards the door of the mess hall and ended up bumping into Hanji.

"Y/n! I was looking for you!" Hanji stared at you excitedly. She looked a little insane. Her face was hot and red, and she looked a little sweaty. She was grinning scarily as well.

"Why were you looking for me Hanji?"

"I'm conducting an experiment! It's on what makes a human more superior. I'm doing females right now. Can you be a subject of my experiment?"

"Sure. Anything to get away from those two." She led you to her lab rooms in the basement.

"Wonderful Y/n. So... for the first part, I will be taking measurements of your body."

"Oooookay..."

First Hanji took your height, then your weight, and things like foot length and hand length. Then she asked you to take off your clothes.

"Woah! Woah! Woah! I don't think so."

"Y/n. I need your breast measurements as well as some other measurements that require you to be naked."

"No!"

"Y/n you're so boring! We're both women here!"

"N-no!" Hanji stared at you darkly, she was not one to be crossed, especially when it involved a lab or experiment.

"F-fine." You stripped out of your clothes reluctantly, but left your bra and underwear on.

"All of it Y/n."

"This is harassment." You said, but took the remaining articles of clothing off.

"Happy now?"

"Yes. Very."

"It's freezing down here!"

"Only because you're naked." Hanji started making drawings of you.

"What do you need those for?!"

"For later reference."

"Must you make four copies?!!!"

"Yes." She continued, and you stayed still.

"Another pose please."

"NO."

"Just bend over a little and do a lewd face."

"Why?!"

"Superior females are very fertile, and must be able to attract a mate. I'm seeing how effective your attracting skills are." You blushed really hard, and you were very embarrassed, but you did it.

"How's that?" Your ass was sticking further out than usual, and your face made you look very thirsty.

"Perfect Y/n." She drew the other drawings and sighed in content.

"That's all Y/n. Thank you." You picked up your clothes and pulled your underwear up, but you felt two pairs of hands stopping you.

"I thought I told you you were mine Y/n." Mike. Oh God.

"Posing naked for Hanji's drawings. Tsk tsk tsk." Erwin. Fuck. You immediately covered yourself up with your hands, but they were holding you back, and it didn't work.

"L-let me go."

SLAM

The door to the basement opened loudly. Levi stood glaring at the top of the stairs.

"WHY the hell wasn't I invited?!" Levi closed the door again and locked the door.

"You're late Ackermann." You were shaking from the cold and the anxiety.

"It's okay baby. We won't hurt you too bad, but Levi is into that sort of thing."

"It's true." Levi smacked your ass hard.

"Hanji! Help me!" The crazy scientist was salivating looking at the four of you.

"Can I join?"

"Only if you stay out of my way." Said Mike.

"Fine by me."

"No no no no Hanji!"

Mike, Erwin, Levi, and Hanji looked at you like a pack of wolves surrounding their prey. You gave in.

"P-please be gentle then."

"Of course."

Later

"H-hey Hanji. Why did you make four copies of the drawings of me?"

"One for each of us obviously."

"Huh?"

"We asked Hanji to go along with a little plan."

"It was a whole plan?!!"

"Oh baby... we've done crazier shit for less." You were all silent for a while.

.

.

.

"I-I love you." All four people sat up in the bed.

"Who?!" You laughed.

"Maybe you'll find out later." Mike groaned and fell back into the bed. Erwin got up and changed, then went back to his office. As for Levi and Hanji... they continued their activities in the bed right next to you and Mike who were cuddling.

"You're all fucking crazy."

"Well, you've officially joined the club now babe."

"Don't tell me... we just did the initializing ceremony?"

.

.

.

.

.

"Heh... yup."