• 12 •

Your POV
The day went by pretty well. You never had spent so much time with hyunsik ever since you both started working. It felt really good to be around him the whole day. But here you are now, all drained out in bed and on a call with hyunsik.

"I've been thinking..." I say and he hums in response for me to continue. "I-is it okay if I move in with you?" I ask slowly, nervous for his reaction. The line goes silent for a few seconds "OH MY! ARE YOU FOR REAL?" He screams onto the phone.

Why am I not surprised with his reaction. "Yes. Is it okay with you though?" I ask again. "Babe I've been asking you since forever to move in with me. I've never been more happier" I chuckle and sigh.  "I can't wait to live with you" I say quietly. "Me too!" He says with his usual cheery voice.

"Have you decided when you want to move in yet?" "In a week or two I guess" I say. "Oh thats cool!" I hum in response. "Well we have work tomorrow I think you should rest now" hyunsik says and I turn to my side to see the time, 10.47 showing brightly on my clock.

"Okay. Good night" I say "good night babe. I love you!" He says and I smile "I love you too" I say before hanging up. I get off the bed and walk straight to the bathroom cause I'm not the type of person to sleep without a shower.

"Rose look!" I turn towards the direction that one of the boys were pointing to. And it was a puppy. "Do you want to go pet it?" Another boy asks and I nod. Taking my smaller hand into his, he pulls me towards the puppy, with the rest of the boys also following behind.

"You're cute" I say and pet the little puppy while a few of the others do so too. "Rose let's go eat ice cream" the youngest says while continuously tapping my shoulder and I chuckle. "Yes let's go" we all run back into my house and run towards the kitchen.

"Mommy can we have ice cream please" I ask while clinging onto mommys  foot. "Yes dear why don't you kids go to the living room. I'll bring it there" I nod following the rest of the guys into the living room.

"YAYYY!!" We all scream as mommy walks in with 14 bowls of ice cream. She chuckles before keeping the tray on the table. All the guys surround the table as they grab an ice cream each. "Here you go rose" "thank you" I say and take it. He puts his hand out pretending to be a tiger and I can't help but laugh.

"You're cute" "no I'm a tiger" he says before sitting next to me and eating the ice cream. "Okay you are a tiger" I say and he smiles before crushing me in a hug.

I haven't even gone to sleep and yet I'm seeing things. I sigh. "I'm probably too tired" I say to myself before laying down and falling asleep right after, not feeling the tear that slipped down my cheeks.

Hey, so I will be having exams in a little more than a month and I might not be able to update for some time. But thank you all for reading this. I really appreciate it even though Idek what I'm writing at times. 
I love you♥️