• 14 •

"Rose?" I turn around to see all the guys at the table watching me. "Is there anything you need sir?" Jimin comes up next to me and asks. "N-no sorry I thought she looked familiar" he says slowly letting go of my hand. Jimin nods "come on Y/n" he says and I follow him back to the counter.

"Are you okay?" Jimin asks and I nod. "Thanks for that" I smile. "Anytime" he pats my shoulder. I turn towards the entrance as more customers slowly pile in. "Oh my god. It's Seventeen" a female voice screams and I look towards the voice to see a bunch of girls jumping around and screaming.

I look at the direction they are looking at, and it was the guys from before. "C-can we have your autographs please" another girl says. 'Are they celebrities or something?' I think to myself before taking my phone from my pocket and searching the name seventeen up.

I widen my eyes as tons of pictures of the exact same guys fill my screen. "Woah... They're quite famous" I say "who is?" Jimin asks appearing out of nowhere. I show him the phone and he gives me a questioning look. "That's them" I say pointing towards the guys who are busy signing autographs.

"Woah... You've caught a bunch of colebrities eyes" Jimin chuckles and I glare at him. "He said it was a misunderstanding" I say. "Mhm... I don't believe him" he replies and I shake my head in disbelief before getting back to my work. "I couldn't get hyunsik a gift" I pout making Jimin chuckle next to me.

"You could go in an hour and get him something if you want to. People would come in here less at that time" he says. "Are you sure it's okay?" I ask turning to face him.

He nods "You are like the only staff here that commits yourself fully while working. So I don't mind giving you a short break" I smile. "Thank you so much". "No problem" he chuckles.

"I'll be back soon" I tell Jimin and he nods. I walk towards the door, making eye contact with a few of the same guys before walking out. 'why does it feel like I've seen them before they even came to the cafe' I think to myself. Shaking the weird feeling off I keep walking in search of a store.

All I could think of was getting us matching necklaces. So that is exactly what Im doing. "Could I get this please?" I say pointing towards the couple necklace with a heart pendant in both of them. I pay for the necklaces and get them wrapped before walking back to the cafe.

"Did you find anything?" Jimin asks as I put my apron back on. I nod "I just got us matching necklaces. I hope he will like it" I pout. "It's from you. What has that boy not liked that you gave him" Jimin chuckles.

"That's right but it's just a necklace that I got for him. That's it" "And I'm sure he'll be extremely happy about it. Don't worry" I nod still scared for hyunsiks reaction. I just hope he'll like it.

Thank you for reading🖤
Also please don't mind the mistakes
Hopefully more seventeen interactions will come in the next few chapters...