• 6 •

I wake up as the light seeps into the room through the curtains. I turn to my side to see the bed empty. 'Where's hyunsik?' I think to myself. Grabbing my phone from the side table I check the time. 6:34 it shows brightly. I slowly get off bed and walk downstairs. The smell of pancakes fills the air and I smile as I walk towards the kitchen. There stood hyunsik with his hair all messed up as he was fully concentrated on the pancakes in front of him. "Why are you up so early?" I ask and he lifts his head up to face me.

"We both have work today, and since I'm sure you wouldn't eat a proper breakfast you are not leaving home until you're done with this" he points at the pancakes and I chuckle. I walk upto him and give him a hug while he hugs back. I switch to help with making the pancakes while hyunsik hugs me from behind. "Are you working till late today?"he asks as he rests his head on my neck. "Just till 11 hyunsik" he let's go of me and I turn to look at him. "That's three extra hours!!!" He says in a slightly louder tone. I nod turning to look back at the pancakes while he wouldn't stop sighing. Taking it off the pan I place it on the plate, while hyunsik brings the syrup.

After eating the breakfast in a comfortable silence, hyunsik goes off to get dressed for work while I scroll through my phone.  "Ready?" I ask as he comes down the stairs, adjusting his tie. He smiles and nods coming to my side and placing a soft kiss on my cheek. I blush looking down, even though he does this whenever I'm with him. "Let's go" he chuckles as he leads me out of the house.

Reaching my apartment Hyunsik comes up with me. He switches on the TV and scrolls through the channels while I go into my room to get dressed for work. Grabbing my clothes from the closet I head towards the showers. After getting ready I tie my hair up into a ponytail and head out of the room. "I'm ready" I say making hyunsik turn to look at me. "Finally" he fake sighs and I roll my eyes. "You're so cute" he comes upto me and squishes my cheeks making me glare at him.

"Let's go" I push his hands away and walk towards the door, making him laugh as he catches upto me. I lock the door to the apartment and turn to face hyunsik. "You're cuter" I say before running away from him and towards the car. He catches upto me once again and lifts me spinning me around, while I hold onto him tight, too scared to fall down. He slowly places me back down and helps me to the car. Bidding each other a goodbye I leave his car and walk towards the cafe to get through this tiring day.

??? POV
"Are we seriously stalking them?" I ask as the couple proceeds to be all cute. They nod in response followed by a chorus of "yes". The guy lifts her up and I smile seeing how happy she is, although it is really sad that she doesn't remember us one bit. I cover the younger ones eyes "hey... You're not supposed to be watching this" and the rest errupt into laughter making me glare at them to keep quiet.

I am honestly really sorry that this is bad. I'm kinda running out of ideas so ya... if you have any suggestions do feel free to tell me.
Thank you🖤