• 20 •

"So you guys are going to randomly show up over here like it's your place?" I ask with my hands crossed, as I look at the men cheekily smiling back at me. It was just another weekend where I was about to make breakfast for me and Hyunsik before getting ready for work but there were 13 men scattered around the living room like it were their own.

"Did you all eat?" I ask and they all nod in response. "We even brought breakfast for you and hyunsik" Minghao says, holding out a bag. "And you aren't going to work today either" Vernon adds. "I am going" I argue, taking the bag from Minghao and thanking him, while also smiling back at him. "You aren't going" "I am" "no you aren't" "yes I am" me and Vernon bicker back and forth.

"Y/n you can go with them. They've already told Jimin" I turn around to see a sleepy Hyunsik standing by the stairs. "Since when did you guys get close?" I ask. "Does that bother you?" Joshua asks, smirking. "Okay stop... So we're going to the amusement park today" Seungcheol says. "Is that okay with you rose?" He asks and I nod. "It's fine by me" I say. "Great. Then you both eat up and get ready" seungcheol says once again.

"Actually hyung I won't be able to come. I have loads of work" Hyunsik says, coming to stand beside me. I pout looking at Hyunsik, but he only pats my head with a smile. "Next time okay?" He whispers. "Yeah you better" I whisper back and he chuckles. "That's alright. We'll take care of her" Seungcheol says. I feel like a child now.

"Bye. I love you" I say standing in front of Hyunsik as he grabs his bag, getting ready to leave for work. "I love you too. Take care" he says, placing a kiss on my forehead. "I will" I say. "You both act like a married couple" Mingyu says once I go back inside. "What about them?" I ask, pointing at Seokmin and Soonyoung who were in their own world while cuddling with each other.

So it was the worst idea to sit next to Seokmin on the roller coaster. I was laughing and screaming at the same time. Screaming because the Ride was quite scary but luckily I had Seokmin to cling onto, although it wasn't much of a help. And I was laughing because Seokmin was screaming louder than anyone else on the roller coaster. Yes, All the boys had their masks and caps on to hide their identity since the park was quite crowded.

"I'm n-never going on that thing again" Seokmin says and I chuckle. "That was just the first ride Seokmin. We have the whole day here" I say laughing and he glares at me. "Let's go on that!" Chan says pointing at the Ferris wheel. "YOU KID!!" Seokmin screams and chases the younger boy, while the rest of us burst into laughter.

"Did you have fun in the roller coaster?" Jihoon asks, taking Seokmins previous place beside me. "I did. Did you?" I ask. He nods and I smile. "I could hear Seokmin screaming from where I was seated" he said chuckling. "Yes he was terrified. I don't blame him though the ride was quite fast" I say watching as the said boy still keeps chasing the younger one. "That's true" Jihoon says and I nod in approval.

Omg thank you for 1k!!
I love you all♥️