Chapter 19

The seven of them walked inside and Jimin shuddered at the icy temperature inside. He wrapped his arms around himself and pouted.
     "W-Why is it s-so cold??" the human stuttered, chattering his teeth.
     "Well vampires are naturally cold and we aren't bothered by the temperature." Yoongi shrugged. "Why, are you cold?"
     "Very cold. What about their humans that they have? Aren't they cold too?? A-Am I the only one?!"
     "They got used to it." Namjoon replied with a shrug. "And they wish to be vampires too like their sires, so they forced themselves to get used to the cold."
     "I see..." Jimin thought to himself. Finally, after walking for so long, they made it to a large door. It opened and they walked inside.(i feel like the room would look like the room in twilight with the volturi but with darker colors lol and a table😅)Five men sat down and stared at them.
"You brought a human with you..?" one said. He had unruly dark hair and sharp blood red eyes. He stared at Jimin and smirked, licking his lips. "He's a pretty one~and he smells great too..."
"Yes we did." Namjoon replied curtly, not liking the way the older man stared at their human.
"What are their names?" Jimin whispered to Taehyung. "They all look so...cold."
"My name is Kim Hyunjoong~" the red eyed vampire smiled, his sharp incisors sparkling. "Nice to meet you!"

     "I am Park Jungmin

"I am Park Jungmin." the man next to Hyunjoong said with a large smile. He had pretty lavender colored eyes and light brown hair. "You have pretty pink hair!"

 "You have pretty pink hair!"

   "T-Thank you...." Jimin blushed and touched a strand of his hair.
"You shouldn't have brought a human Namjoon." another said with a glare. "You of all people should know how Hyunjoong is." this man had dark sapphire blue eyes and short brown hair. "And to you human, my name is Kim Kyujong."