EPISODE 5

Outside Mehra mansion

Shahana comes out of Aryan's arms and wipes her tears. She says "Aryan I need your help". Aryan asks "what?". Shahana says "Prachi will not be able to see Ranbhir and Rhea's engagement so I want u to drop both of us at home." Aryan nods and both of them goes inside.

Inside Mehra mansion

Prachi comes inside reminiscing Abhi's words. She looks at him with pain. Pragya sees Prachi and gets confused and asks her "What did your dad say to u?" Prachi who is still in shock doesn't give her a reply. Pragya is about to ask her once again but suddenly Pallavi comes and announces that the ceremony is about to begin. Abhi asks Pragya and Prachi to come forward and says "I want u both to perform your duties as mother and sister in Rhea's roka". Pragya understands that Abhi didn't understand Prachi's pain. But she keeps quiet for Rhea. Aliya asks Prachi to hold the rings. Abhi signs Prachi to go. Prachi goes and holds the ring boxes. Aryan and Shahana who comes there gets shocked seeing the situation. Vikram and Pragya feel bad for Prachi. Pallavi also feels bad for Prachi but rememebers the video that Aliya has shown and keeps quiet. Aryan and Shahana who has just reached there gets shocked seeing the sight that Ranbhir and Rhea's roka is happening on Prachi's hands. They understand that now they can't take Prachi away from there. Then Abhi says "I want Pragya to perform all the rituals that a bride's mother should perform, though she is no longer my wife she is still Rhea's mother. So she has all the rights on these rituals." Rhea agrees and gives a little smile. Meera feels bad. Pallavi brings the chunri for the bride. Pallavi goes forward to Rhea but suddenly she stumbles and holds Prachi in such a way that the chunri lands on Prachi's head. Ranbir, Pragya, Vikram, Aryan and Shahana smile. Pallavi and Abhi gets shocked. Rhea gets angry. Abhi notices it and calms her saying that it was just an accident. Pallavi performs the ceremony. Prachi goes forward and gives rings to them. Rhea asks Ranbhir to forward his hand. He reluctantly forwards. Rhea sees there is already a ring on his finger. Everyone except Kohlis and Prachi gets shocked. Rhea asks "what is this, Ranbhir?". Pallavi comes forward and says nothing and tries to remove that from his finger. But it doesn't come out. Pallavi still tries to pull it out. Ranbhir tolerates the pain. Prachi shouts"STOP" looking at Ranbhir's pain. Everyone looks at her. She gets silent. Vikram tries to cover the situation. He says "leave it Pallu, let Rhea put the ring to the same finger. It is alright if there are two rings . It doesn't look awkward.". But Pallavi tries to say something. Abhi also says "It is alright Pallavi.Vikram is right". Pallavi reluctantly agrees. Rhea makes Ranbhir wear the ring. Rjea forwards her hand. Ranbhir holds the ring but doesn't make Rhea wear the ring. Abhi observs that. Pallavi comes forward and signs Ranbhir to complete the engagement ceremony. Ranbhir makes Rhea wear the ring. Prachi feels broken. But she doesn't shed even a tear as if her tears are frozen. Everyone feed sweets to each other. Rhea makes Prachi eat the sweet. Ranbir looks at Prachi. Shahana comes there and takes Prachi away from there. Prachi tells her that she wants to be alone and goes outside.

Outside Mehra mansion

Prachi starts crying bitterly. She remembers her moments with Ranbhir. The way he proposed, the promises he made to her. Prachi falls down and cries "why Ranbhir? Why did u cheat on me? If u wanted to marry Rhea then why did u propose me? Why did u give me false hopes". A voice comes from behind saying "time pass". Prachi turns and find Aliya. Prachi asks "what?" Aliya replies "yes Prachi u heard me right. Why will a guy like Ranbhir like a middle class girl like u? Of course u are my brother's daughter. But the day he proposed u did he know that u are bhai's daughter. No right? That is why he used u as a time pass. So that when the time comes he would break up with u and goes back to his true love i.e. Rhea. Of course if he would have known that you're his chief's daughter he would have used someone else for time pass. But as he didn't know, he used u. So now he will make up some story to save himself as you are bhai's daughter. So never think what between u both was love." Aliya observs Prachi's face and understands that Prachi has fallen into her trap and leaves from there. Prachi wipes her tears and goes inside to confront Ranbhir.

//Please let me know whether u like my fan fiction or not through your comments.//