EPIOSDE 9

Prachi gets shocked and about to say something but Shahana continues "I agreed with u so u will have to agree with me Prachi or else I will break this damn promise of yours. Do u really think I will leave u alone?" Prachi hugs Shahana and they both cry. Prachi and Shahana leave.

In college campus

Prachi is in washroom cleaning her face and Shahana is waiting for her. Aryan comes there and sees Shahana. He goes to her. Shahana also sees Aryan. They both greet each other and Aryan observs that Shahana is sad. Aryan asks her hesitantly "why are u sad?" She says "nothing." Aryan says "Are u sad about what happened to Prachi?" Shahana says "No." She receives a call on Prachi's phone. She is about to pick up but Aryan snatches phone from her and sees Rhea is calling. He gets doubtful and asks "why is Rhea calling u?" Shahana says "not me ,Prachi." And takes phone from Aryan and cuts the call. Aryan asks doubtfully "Y didn't u pick up?" It is not my phone it is Prachi's. I have manners unlike u, to not to pick others call." Aryan and Shahana starts arguing. Aryan says "Oh really , I don't have manners. Did u forget the incident when u picked my phone without my knowledge."Shahana remembers an incident where she picked Aryan's phone in order to call Prachi. Shahana says "I took your phone to call, I didn't pick any of your calls." They start arguing. Prachi comes there and sees them arguing. She remembers hers and Ranbhir's fights. A tear rolls down her eye. Aryan continues "why am I getting a feeling that u are hiding something from me?" . Shahana fumbles. Aryan observs. Shahana sees Prachi and leaves from there along with Prachi. Aryan gets thinking.

Evening

In hospital

Doctor comes to Vikram and Ranbhir and tells Dida is absolutely fine. Vikram asks Ranbhir "where is Pallavi? " Ranbhir replies "I don't know." Vikram goes searching for her while Ranbhir goes inside to meet Dida. Pallavi is talking with a doctor. Vikram recognizes that he is the same doctor who treated Pallavi when she got heart attack. He thinks "what happened to Pallavi again? Did my words hurt her?" He goes running towards the cabin. But he stops at door and listens to them. Pallavi requests to doctor "plz doctor, don't tell this to my family." Doctor replies "but why Mrs Kohli, if your family gets to know that u are absolutely fine now. They will be very happy. They are very tensed. Why do u want to hide this from them?" Vikram gets shocked. He thinks "why does Pallavi want to hide this from me?" He stumbles. Pallavi sees Vikram near the door and gets shocked.

Ranbhir goes inside and sees dida and says "what happened to u? U should be strong. U know how scared I was . How scared me, maa and dad were." Dida cries and hugs him. Dida asks "where is Pallavi and Vikram?" He says "I will go and get them." Ranbhir leaves from there. Dida thinks "how stupid I was to think that U(Ranbhir) scolded me because of Prachi. U shouted at me for Prachi because u love her. U understood mine and Pallavi's pain and decided to leave your love. Probably my hatred for Prachi has grown to such an extent that I could not see your happiness. I could not see your pain and love." She remembers about Ranbhir's behaviour in his room, wipes her tears and says "No, U suffered a lot Ranbhir puttar, now its time to be happy. Your wedding will happen only with Prachi. Yes, I should talk to Pallavi. "

Ranbhir is searching for his parents and thinks "where did they go?" Vikram comes inside cabin. Vikram asks doctor to execuse them for few minutes. Pallavi starts trembling. Vikram speaks "Why? Why did u do this? We were all so worried about u. Did u take this for fun? U know how scared I was." Pallavi stammers" I am sorry Vikram. I didn't mean to hide it from u. I was helpless Vikram.I.." Vikram interrupts "helpless? What sort of helplessness did u have that u have to hide this from us? Now I am getting doubt whether your heart attack was also a lie? " Pallavi shouts "VIKRAM".  Vikram angrily looks at her. Pallavi calms down and says "do u think I can fall so low? To act as if I got heart attack?" Vikram says "Ok I agree u got heart attack really. But y did u hide your recovery from us? Because of Prachi." Vikram asks "what?" Pallavi replies "Yes Vikram. Ranbhir wants to marry Prachi and u are also supporting him. He saw me in that condition and said he would marry Rhea. I was scared that if I tell him I have recovered then he will go behind Prachi again." She turns and sees Ranbhir at door step.