EPISODE 44

At Mehra mansion

" Arya is ready for the contest , Pragya. The competition will start in 2 days. Pragya.. are u listening to me?"

" What ? What were u saying?"

" where are u? what are u thinking about?"

" I don't know but I am feeling restless since evening. I don't know why"

Just then Aryan and Ranbhir reaches their respective homes. Aryan starts dancing with Abhi, Kiara and Pragya in happiness. Aliya gets confused.

" Aryan what happened to u?"

" Nothing chachi I am just happy and just consider that our sad days are gonna end soon."

He suddenly looks at Purab and remembers what dadi has said. His smile vanishes. He excuses himself and goes to his room.

Just then Rhea comes home worried. Pragya sees her worried and is about to ask her but Rhea quickly leaves to her room. Rhea goes into her room and remembers her kiss with Ishaan.

" What happened to me? I love Ranbhir right? Then how could I kiss Ishaan? What he would have thought about me?"

In Aryan's room

Aryan is thinking about the incidents happened in the whole day. I a single day he got a very bad news as well as a very good news. He doesn't know whether he has to be happy that he has found Shahana or should be sad about his mother and father's relationship.

Just then Kiara comes to his room. He smiles seeing her.

" I have never seen u so happy since the day I met u and I am sure there must be a big good news behind this happiness , right?"

Aryan nods in agreement.

" May I know the reason?"

Aryan remembers Ranbhir's words and decides not to tell Kiara. Kiara understands that Aryan doesn't want to tell her.

" It's ok , if u don't want to tell me. I am not gonna force u. Anyways I will get to know when everyone gets to know."

" Prachi and Shahana are alive,di"

Kiara gets shocked hearing his answer. 

Aryan reveals everything to Kiara. 

" I am so happy for u Aryan. U and Ranbhir got your love back."

" Di, I don't love Shahana....." He says doubtfully.

" Are u sure u don't love her. Okay fine. I will help u out with this. Place your hand on your heart, close your eyes and remember your moments with Shahana. Does what u feel is just friendship?"

Aryan does the same. He feels something more than friendship and gets a dream of kissing her. He suddenly opens his eyes. Kiara smiles.

" I hope u understand what exactly u feel for her as soon as possible as u don't have much time."

Aryan tries to divert the topic.

" Won't u ask why did I reveal truth to u even after Ranbhir has disallowed me to reveal this to anyone?"

" I don't know and I won't know until u reveal it to me."

" I revealed it to u as we need your help to find them."

At Srinivasans house

Ishaan also thinking about his kiss with Rhea in his room. Suddenly he hears loud music and comes out. He sees Ranbhir dancing like mad. Everyone comes there. Everyone gets happy seeing Ranbhir so happy after such along time i.e. after Prachi's death.

" Ranbhir, what happened to u?"

" Nothing, mom I am so happy today."

Pallavi gets elated as Ranbhir had called her mom with love after such a long time.

"Happy? But why?"

" Just think that I am gonna happy from now forever."

Pallavi thinks Rhea is responsible for Ranbhir's happiness.

" I knew that u will be able to move on. No one has agreed to me. But see u have moved on."

None of the Srinivasans understand Pallavi's words but Kohlis understand. Ranbhir stops dancing after hearing this.

" No mom, I haven't moved on. It is just that my happiness, my life is gonna return to me."

" And that is Rhea right?"

Ishaan feels bad hearing Pallavi's words and is about to leave.

" Mom, what is wrong with u? I never loved nor I can ever love Rhea."

Ishaan stops. Pallavi gets shocked. Srinivasans are confused. Mishti and Vikram gives an expected-answer-what-is-new-in-this look.

" Beta, what are u speaking?"

" Mom, I love u, but I can't marry Rhea. I still love Prachi and I will always love her."

" Prach,Prachhi,Prachi..... I am tired of hearing this name. It's been a year and u still didn't forget Prachi."

" Aunty, some people can move on with in a second like they propose someone and if they say no they will accept someone else in the next second. But luckily your son is not like that."says Shashank taunting Mishti.

Mishti understand whom did he meant. Ishaan gives an angry look to his brother.

" I mean, Ranbhir is a great lover."says Shashank trying to convince everyone.

" I don't want my son to be a great lover , I want him to have a normal and safe life."

" Does it mean that u don't want me to be happy, mom?"

" No, I never meant that. What I mean is safety and security comes before happiness. Just like how I made Mishti's life secured by making her getting engaged to Aryan, I want to make your life also secured by getting u married to Rhea."

Shashank gets confused at Pallavi's words.

" Mom, I don't want a secure life, I want a happy life which is possible only with Prachi."

" How many days? How many days ? will u keep remembering that Prachi and make your life miserable? That girl has completely ruined your life. If she was gonna die why didn't she die before meeting u?"

Everyone gets shocked hearing Pallavi's words.

Ranbhir shouts" Shut up mom, Prachi is not dead . She is alive. She is absolutely safe. I had seen her."

Everyone gets shocked at his answer.