EPISODE 92

Shahana and Aryan come home. Everyone welcome them. Shahana and Aryan leave to their room. Sunny goes to his room followed by Kiara. Disha and Purab look at each other and they leave to their respective rooms. They remember their moments and their separation and then truth revelaed by Alia. Disha breaks down. She cries bitterly. Pragya runs to her room and consoles her.

" calm down. Disha." Cries Pragya.

" no di. I deserve this. I didn't believe my husband. I have punished him for the mistake he didn't commit. This is my fate." Cries Disha.

Meanwhile in Purab's room

" Aren't u going to talk to Disha?" asks Abhi.

" no,....I mean ..I want to. but I don't know how. I mean , till now she believed that I was wrong. But now she knows the entire truth." Purab gets interrupted by Abhi.

" then shouldn't that be easy for u?" asks Abhi.

" yeah.... But u don't know Disha. She is very sensitive. Till now she believed I was wrong. But now she know that it wasn't my mistake, she will punish herself for blaming me. and now if I go infront of her, it will remind her more of her mistake. I am scared of that." says Purab.

In Sunny's room

Sunny remembers his childhood and thein his parents separation. He remembers Alia revealing truth. He throws things in his room. Kiara comes and stops him.

" everyone is at home and they have been tensed till now. Don't make them more tensed." Says Kiara.

" ok, fine." Saying this Sunny angrily takes his car keys and goes from there.

" Sunny ,sunny, this idiot. He will not listen to me. I should go behind him, don't know what he will do." Saying this she follows him. She sits in the backseat of Sunny's car without his knowledge.

Sunny droves fastly scaring Kiara. He takes a sudden turn scaring Kiara resulting in Kiara's scream. Sunny suddenly stops on hearing her voice.

" Kiara?" saying this he gets down and opens the car door. He makes her sit and carasses her head.

" are u ok? " asks Sunny concernly.

" yeah, I am fine. Are u mad? What was that driving?" yells Kiara.

" Really? What were u doing in my car?" asks Sunny.

" I was scared....." Kiara gets interrupted by Sunny.

" that I would do something wrong?" asks Sunny.

" no, that something would happen to u." says Kiara.

Sunny smiles.

" thanks Kiara. But I am fine." Says Sunny.

" are u sure?" asks Kiara by moving closely to him.

Sunny was unable to answer.

" no, u are fighting with yourself to accept the truth. Till today u blamed ur father, but now u know that he isn't the real culprit. U aren't getting what to to do, whom to blame, so u are doing this. And most importantly, u don't know how to face him." Says Kiara.

" yes, what should I do, tell me." shouts sunny.

" just do what your heart tells. Close ur eyes." Saying this she closes his eyes with her hands and places his hand on his heart.

" listen to it. and tell me now. Do u love ur mother?"asks Kiara.

" s" replies Sunny.

" do u love ur sisters?"asks Kiara.