EPISODE 56

Abhi leaves to change his dress and doesn't notice Shahana. Aryan and Shahana are nervous. Prachi is still running but too tired and breathless. She was held by someone when she was about to fall. She was shocked to see Sunny. She faints.

Curtains are completely raised. Aryan and Shahana move towards each other by facing the audience and fails to notice each other. Mehras, Srinivasans, Kohlis and Khannas are shocked to see Shahana. Srinivasans are shocked to know that RJ Angel is none other than Shahana whom they have known since a long time. Remaining are shocked to see Shahana especially Rhea and Aliya as they were unaware of the truth of Prahana being alive. Pragya gets happy seeing Shahana alive. Tears starts rolling from her eyes, she feels to run towards her and hug her tightly. Pallavi also smiles seeing Shahana as she neither hate nor like Shahana. Everyone gets hope that they will find Prachi soon. But Srinivasans fail to notice the conversations brewing b/w Kohlis, Khannas and Mehras as they were still in a shock knowing RJ Angel is Shahana. Meenakshi gets happy seeing RJ Angel and angry on Prachi for hiding the truth from her knowing that she is a mad fan of RJ Angel. And others were also not interested in Srinivasans conversation.

As Arhana move closer towards each other , they look at each other. Arhana feels a chill down their spine. Aryan gets delighted seeing her friend after a long time. He wanted to find her but never expected that he would be able to find her so soon. Shahana is aloso very much elated on seeing Aryan. Tears starts rolling from both their eyes. Their emotions were high and inevitable. Both of them wanted to hug each other very badly. Their trance was broken by a photographer asking them to pose together for a photo. They stand next to each other. The photographer asks them to stand close and stand sideways, their backs facing each other and their shoulders touching each other. They look at each other with tears in their eyes and remembering their moments.

Rhea feels strange on seeing Shahana. She neither gets angry nor happy. She doesn't understand why she is feeling like that. But she gets tensed thinking that if Shahana is alive then prachi also...... and if she is alive then she will reveal her truth. But it not the same with evil Aliya. Her blood starts boiling on seeing her, especially standing next to her son. Though he is not her biological son, he is her son in front of the whole world and she doesn't want a girl like Shahana to stand next to her.

Aliya's pov

" How is this girl alive? Isn't she dead? She died in that accident. Didn't she?"

She was about to ask Purab but she sees his face glowing. Purab was elated that his plan was successful, he was happy that Shahana was found and soon they will find Prachi too. Aliya gets confused and sees the expressions on other family members faces. She gets perplexed as the reactions on their faces were not those that were supposed to be. She doesn't understand what she was missing.

Abhi changes his clothes and leaves to the judges spot as he is one among them. Sunny takes Prachi to costume room. He sprinkles water on her face. She gains mild-consciousness.

" Abhigya, Abhigya? Wake up." Shouts Sunny.

" Shahana... Shaa... no don't ......" She whispers so lightly that it was tough for Sunny also to hear and comprehend though he was near her. After a couple of minutes, she gets complete consciousness.

" what happened? Why did u run like that? What is wrong with u? why are u so desperate to find Shahana?" asks Sunny

" bhai.. where is she? I have to talk to her. It's important." Says a tensed Prachi as soon as she heard Shahana's name.

" But how can u meet her? She is on the stage." Replies Sunny.

" what?" asks a shocked Prachi.

" yes. She is on the stage. Just now the contest started. Look." Saying this he shows TV where the program is getting displayed.