EPISODE 11

In mehra mansion

Abhi thinks "I will be getting married tomorrow. Then..... everything gets over between me and Pragya." Windows starts flapping due to wind. It starts thundering. Pragya and Abhi gets scared. Both of them says"something wrong is going to happen?"They get scared about Rhea and Prachi.

Both Ranbhir and Prachi are stopped by traffic signal. They cross traffic signal but don't see each other. Prachi heads to Railway staion. Ranbhir reaches Prachi's house. He comes inside and searches for Prachi. He shouts " Prachi, Prachi...... Shahana,Shahana...Prachi,Where are u?" Ranbhir goes into Prachi's bedroom. He searches for her. He sees Prachi's picture on wall which is about to fall. He holds it. Pragya comes there. She sees Ranbhir. Ranbhir gets a feeling that something bad is gonna happen to Prachi. He sees Pragya and asks her "where is Prachi?" Pragya replies "she left...." Ranbhir gets shocked "left? Where did she go?" Pragya tells everything to Ranbhir. He thinks that Prachi left because of him. Ranbhir sees her engagement ring on the table. He thinks "this means...". Ranbhir remembers an incident on Diwali night when he was at Prachi's house.

In past

Ranbhir sees Prachi taking off her ring. Ranbhir stops her and asks "what are u doing? U are in your house. Whom you are scared of that u are removing your ring here? I don't want u to remove this ring." Prachi says "but Ranbhir ...". Ranbhir continues "listen Prachi. In my house nobody knows about our engagement yet, so u used to remove your ring frequently. But I don't like that." Prachi says "there is no other option." Ranbhir says "there is." Prachi looks at him with a questioning face. Ranbhir holds her hand and touches her ring and says "by letting everyone know." Prachi gets shocked and asks "what?" Ranbhir replies "Yes , Prachi, I don't want to hide it anymore. I will see a good time and let everyone know." Prachi is about to say something but Ranbhir interrupts "no, Prachi today or tomorrow every one will know so, the sooner, the better and never remove this ring from your hand. I feel like you are removing me from your life, like u are breaking our relation." She places her finger on his lips. He looks at her. Prachi says "don't say that and I will never remove this ring. "

At present

Ranbhir gets shocked. Ranbhir says "no, you can't leave me Prachi." He holds the ring and cries. Pragya comes to him shocked as she is unaware of what has happened between Ranbhir and Prachi. Pragya consoles him and says "what are u saying Ranbhir, haven't I said u Prachi will come back in few days." Ranbhir signs no and tells her everything about Pallavi's heart attack, his promise to his mother, breakup with Prachi and he says "my mom has recovered now. Now nothing will happen to her even if she is stressed and I realized my mistake so I have come back for her. Please forgive me aunty." He falls on her knees. Pragya thinks "why didn't Prachi tell me about this?" Ranbhir says "I will go and stop her." Pragya says "even I will come." Both of them leave in car.

Prachi switches off her phone and asks Shahana also to switch off her phone. Shahana asks Prachi "where are we going?" Prachi sighs and replies "I don't know but we will never return to Delhi." Pragya is calling to Prachi. Ranbhir asks "did she pick the call?" Pragya replies "no,she switched off her phone." She tries to Shahana but same with her call too.

At Mehra mansion

Abhi is walking tensed. He thinks "why am I getting a feeling something wrong is going to happen? Of course it is going to happen but not today. Tomorrow, my wedding. Probabaly it is an indication that I should prevent wrong to happen. I should go to Pragya and confess my feelings. Yes, I will bring Prachi and Pragya back." He is about to leave , Dadi comes there. Dadi asks Abhi "where are u going?" He says he is going to Pragya. Dadi gets happy. Rhea hears them. Rhea gets scared and thinks "no no if dad goes there now and gets to know that Prachi has left home then he will go and get her back and he will know my truth. No I should stop him." Rhea stops him and asks "where are u going dad ?" Abhi thinks "if I tell Rhea she will not let me go" so he replies I am going to meet my friend. Rhea thinks "u lied to me for that Prachi. No I will not let u bring Prachi here." Suddenly wind blows things falls in house and it starts raining heavily. Rhea says "see dad weather is very bad u can't leave now." Rhea forces him to stop. The weather worsens. Abhi receives Vikram's call and asks "did Ranbhir come home?" Abhi replies "no. Y what happened?" Vikram says "we are in hospital and tells about dida's health." Abhi asks "why didn't u inform me? How is she now?" Vikram says "she is fine. But I am scared of Ranbhir.He went out in this weather. Plz go and search for him. I will explain everything later." Abhi says "Ranbhir is struck in the weather .So I have to go and he leaves." Rhea gets tensed.

Pragya and Ranbhir are in the car. Ranbhir is still holding the ring in his hand and driving. Abhi comes there and stops Ranbhir's car. Abhi asks "where are u going Ranbhir?" He gets shocked seeing Pragya. Pragya tells "Prachi and Shahana left home." Abhi gets shocked and asks "y?" Pragya says "I will explain everything later but we should search them now." Pragya goes in Abhi's car.

In Mehra mansion

Dadi is praying at temple to protect her family. And the lamp flickers. Dadi gets tensed.

Prachi and Shahana are still in cab. Suddenly their car strikes the tree while taking turn and the cab blasts. Abhi and Pragya suddenly stop their car as they sense very bad feeling and their eyes gets teary. Ring falls down from Ranbhir's hand. At temple lamp goes off. Dadi gets shocked.