EPISODE 94

At night

In Pranbir's bedroom

Prachi is looking at the moon from her window. She reminsces all the wrong doings done to her by Rhea. And then she remembers the time they spent together and then Rhea's departure. She gets tears in her eyes. Just then Ranbhir comes inside. Prachi doesn't realize that Ranbhir has came in and continues staring at the moon. Ranbhir understands that Prachi is still in pain regarding Rhea's departure. He comes and holds her from behind. Just then, she comes to her senses. She turns and faces him. He sees tears in her eyes. She couldn't hold her tears anymore and starts crying hugging Ranbhir.

" I know how u are feeling right now. u remember Rhea was someone who was very selfish and she could go to any extent and do whatever she wants, to get what she wants. And when I got to know about everything what she has done to u, I hated her more than anyone and anything in this world. And when she said that she realized her mistakes, I never believed her. But when she said that she is gonna confess to the police, I thought she was kidding. But today... after what she has done, I am really glad to have a friend like her. Aren't u proud of being her sister?" asks Ranbhir to which Prachi nods in agreement.

" But Ranbhir....." Prachi gets interrupted by Ranbhir.

" I know. But Rhea will return in 2 years. Till then we should stay strong. If we aren't strong how can we convince the elders?" says Ranbhir to which Prachi gets convinced and wipes her tears and stops crying.

" Ok, now I am upset." Says Ranbhir freeing Prachi from his arms.

" Why? Did someone say anything to u?" asks Prachi concernly.

" no, but someone is not giving me attention." Complains Ranbhir.

" who?" asks Prachi innocently.

" someone called Prachi Ranbhir Kohli, my wife, my life." Says Ranbhir moving closely to Prachi and tries to kiss her.

Prachi understands and she runs away shyly. Ranbhir holds her from behind and makes her face him. She closes her eyes. He kisses her on her forehead. She also does the same. He kisses on her cheek, she also does the same. They share a passionate kiss. He lifts her in his arms and makes her lie on the bed.

" Prachi, I want a promise from u."asks Ranbhir.

" I will do anything for u, promise." Replies Prachi.

" promise me , that u will never leave me. last time, u left for Chief and Chieftess. But from now, u should never leave me, not even for me. Promise?" asks Prachi.

" I will not leave even if u ask me to." Replies Prachi to which Ranbhir smiles and they romace.

Next day

" where are u hurrying in the morning?" asks Aryan.

" to wake up, Pranbhir." Replies Shahana.

" wait, I am also coming." Saying this Aryan follows her.

In Pranbhir's bedroom

Ranbhir wakes up and sees Prachi still sleeping. He kisses her on her cheek. She wakes up.

" good morning , chichiki." Says Ranbhir

" good morning, Baklu." Saying this Prachi gives him a kiss.

" wow, I am impressed. But not satisfied." Saying this ranbhir moves towards Prachi.

Prachi runs away and opens the door and finds Arhana at door step.

" good– morning." Wishes Shahana but Prachi who is still astonished doesn't reply.

" what are u searching Aryan?" asks Shahana.