EPISODE 59

At Srinivasans house

" Even now I am not understanding why did Prachi hide about her sister being RJ Angel?" says Meenakshi.

" Amma, they would have their reasons. Probably Shahana didn't want anyone to know. You know how humble they are. Don't think more and take some rest." Says Ishaan.

" Fine, I will not think about it anymore on one condition." says Meenakshi.

" What, amma?" asks Shashank.

" See, I always wanted Prachi to become the elder daughter-in-law of this house but it didn't go well." Tells Meenaskshi.

" So?" asks Ishaan tensed.

" So...., I want at least Shahana to be my daughter-in-law."tells Meenakshi.

" what? Amma! How can you?" yells Ishaan.

" relax, I am not speaking about you. I know it would be embarrassing for you to court the sister of a girl whom you have tried to court earlier." Saying this she turns towards Shashank making him tensed.

" Thank god, I am saved." saying this Ishaan also turns towards Shashank with a teasing smile.

" Amma? She is my friend. And I don't know much about her." replies Shashank.

" then know about her. What say?" Ishaan smiles teasingly.

"Bro, are you taking revenge as I have supported amma and appa regarding you and Prachi." Asks Shashank with a pout.

" No, I really want your future to be good. " saying this Ishaan laughs.

" stop it, you both. I am serious. Listen both those girls are very good. They have all the qualities to become a daughter-in-law of a good house. But Prachi doesn't want to become Ishaan's bride at least you try with Shahana." Meenakshi requests Shashank.

Shashank remembers Mishti and thinks he doesn't have a chance with her and sees his mother.

" Amma, if Shahana has no problem then I am ready to marry her." Shashank says this making Ishaan and Meenakshi dumbstruck.

" what? What did u just say? Are you saying the truth?" asks an excited Meenakshi.

" yes , amma" replies Shashank.

Ishaan feels something is wrong. Meenakshi kisses Shashank's forehead. And thanks him for respecting her wish and asks Ishaan to find a bride soon for himself for which he sighs but remembers Rhea and smiles. Meenakshi asks them to keep it a secret from Mr. Srinivasan and others until Shahana agrees to which they both agree and leave from there. As soon as they come out Ishaan pulls Shashank aside.

" what is wrong with you? I mean you agreed to marry a girl without knowing anything about her?I agree you both know each other but not that much as you should know being life partners. I know Shahana is a good girl but arrange marriage is not of your type. What happened? Tell me." asks Ishaan.

" Nothing, bro. It's just that I don't love anyone and Shahana is a nice girl. So I don't want to miss the chance." Saying this Shashank leaves from there faking a smile.

At the quarters

" I never knew that it was dad's concert." Says Prachi.

" How come you don't know? You worked for the program, didn't u?" asks Shahana.

" Yes, but the thing is the singer wasn't revealed to any of the workers. It was a surprise for everyone. Of course it was for everyone except us" says Prachi.