EPISODE 61

At Disha's house

Disha gets shocked seeing Arya behind her. She gets scared thinking whether she had heard her conversation with Pragya.

" Good morning aunty, I didn't intend to interrupt." Says Kiara relieving Disha knowing that she hasn't heard anything.

" Good morning, beta. "replies Disha.

" well aunty I want to leave now. Thanks for saving me yesterday." Says Kiara.

" wait...listen you have nowhere to go. Just stay here for now. U can leave after you find a perfect place to live." shouts Disha.

" but aunty..."Kiara tries to something.

" no ifs and buts, you are staying here. You are a girl, it is not safe for you to be alone on roads. Do you have anywhere else to go? Is your father here?" asks Disha.

" well, yes but I don't want to go with him. He will take me back home. I will stay here until I find a place to live. And thanks for everything." Says Kiara.

" come let's have breakfast." saying this Disha takes her.

Sunny comes down.

" u are still here?" Sunny asks Disha.

" Sunny?" questions Disha.

" yes, I am planning to stay here for a long time. Got any problem?" asks Kiara.

" yes, of course. It was very difficult to tolerate you for one night and now..." Sunny gets interrupted by Kiara.

" What did I do to that you couldn't tolerate me?" asks Kiara.

" well.........., you were snoring so loudly that I could hear your snoring till my room. " complaints Sunny.

" what? I never snore." Tells Kiara frowning.

" I should be the one telling you that as no one would know what they do in sleep. So you should take others words for that." Tells Sunny.

" u...."Kiara gets interrupted by Disha.

" stop it you both. you are fighting like kids. And Sunny whether you like or not she will be staying here for couple of a days and aren't u getting late for your office come and have breakfast."

" fine mom" Sunny grunts and sits to have breakfast.

Kiara's pov

" Because of yesterday's incidents I didn't think much about it. Sunny is Purab sir's son that means aunty is sir's wife. She is so good just like Pragya mam. But why did they separate? What exactly happened?"

" is your stomach full, just by looking at dishes? Looks like we don't have to give her any food. That's great, at least food will be saved? Right, mom?" mocks Sunny making Kiara to come out of her trance.

" Sunny,..." says Disha signing Sunny to stop.

Kiara sits to have breakfast.

" Mom, are you not going to office today? "asks Sunny.

" no, I have afternoon duty. Come home for lunch." says Disha.

" okay, mom. Bye." Saying this Sunny leaves to work.

" well, aunty I wanted to ask you something. " says Kiara.

" yeah, go ahead." Tells Disha.

" Do you know anything about Kiara? I just know that she is Abhi sir's and Pragya mama's daughter. And why does everyone see her in me?" asks Kiara.