EPISODE 39

Prachi gets shocked seeing Ranbhir. She gets emotional. Ranbhir goes without noticing her but suddenly gets a weird feeling and stops. Tears start rolling from Prachi's eyes. She remembers their moments and feels like hugging him tightly. She soon comes out of her trance . She turns to leave just then Ranbhir turns and doesn't notice her. Prachi runs away from there crying.

Ranbhir thinks "why did I feel Prachi was here?"

Prachi's scarf loosens and flies away and falls on Ranbhir. He takes it and leaves from there confused.

In Mehra mansion

Aliya sees Purab tensed and asks "what's the matter?,Purab?"

Purab looks behind and gets shocked to find Disha missing.

Purab gives a weird smile and says "nothing Aliya. Weren't u going for shopping? Why are u here then?"

Aliya says "I was leaving. I just came to inform u."

Aliya hugs him and says "I LOVE U PURAB". Purab feels suffocated in her hug and her words. Disha also feels bad.

Aliya leaves.

Purab turns to check where Disha was hiding. He sees Disha coming out of washroom sadly. They look at each other. Disha remembers Aliya's words and tries to leave from there. Purab holds her and pulls her back.

Purab says " Aliya might be there still. Let me dress up and we will leave together."

Disha agrees.

In Srinivasans house

Shashank thinks about Mishti. He feels bad for speaking rudely to her. But then he thinks that what he did was right.

Shashank says " I accomplished my first plan. I stopped her from leaving. "

Mr.Srinivasan says " what?"

Shashank stutters "that..that.."

Mr.Srinivasan says " I know what u feel about Mishti."

Shashank gets shocked and thinks "did that idiot tell everything to dad? "

Mr.Srinivasan places his hand on him " Shashank do u know Mishti before meeting her here?"

Shashank nervously denies.

Mr.Srinivasan gets suspicious "if there is anything tell me. And I felt that u like Mishti. If Mishti wasn't engaged to Aryan then I would have asked her hand for u, but now she is Aryan's forever. "

Shashank speaks with discomfort "dad....."

Mr.Srinivsan understands that Shashnk likes Mishti " Shashank. Mishti is Aryan's fiancée. U will get a better girl than her. Get over with it."

Saying this Mr.Srinivasan leaves from there.

Shashank says "dad was right. Mishti is Aryan's . Even if want to punish her I don't have enough time but if I get married to her then....." He smirks.

Mishti is crying in her room. Vikram sees her and gets shocked.

" What happened Mishti? Why are u crying dear?"

Mishti gets shocked seeing Vikram.

In Office quarters

Prachi reaches there. Shahana gets shocked seeing Prachi's plight. Prachi replies nothing and grabs Shahana's hand and takes her inside. Shahana pesters her to reply but Prachi suddenly shouts " SHUT UP." Shahana gets scared and stops asking her. They collect the room keys and goes inside. As soon as they go inside the room , Prachi breaks down. Shahana gets scared and asks her what has happened.

Prachi says " I saw ..saw..him."

Shahana asks "whom did u see?"

Prachi tries to say but as she was crying her throat was paining and tears rolling from her eyes she does lip moment. Shahan doesn't understand and loses her patience.

Shahana shouts "whom did u see?"

Prachi replies "RANBHIR KOHLI"