EPISODE 31

Mr.Srinivasan convinces Abhi to come and stay at their home to night and they can leave in the morning. Abhi hesitantly agrees.

In Srinivsans house

Mrs. Srinivasan opens the door and welcomes them.

Vikram asks "where is your other son?" Mr. Srinivsan asks Meenakshi "where is Shashank?"

Hearing Shashank's name Mishti's heart throbs. But she convinces herself that there cannot be that much coincidence and gets relaxed.

"Shashank had gone out. He said he has some work" says Meenakshi. Ishaan gets thinking.

Mehras and Kohlis go to rest.

In Sunny's house

Disha and Sunny open the door. Prachi is sleeping the side opposite to the door making Disha unable to see Prachi's face.

Sunny decides to wake up Prachi and goes inside but held by Disha. She brings him out.

"I am not leaving right now. She is having a deep sleep. She must be tired and I am also tired so I will meet her tomorrow."

Both Sunny and Disha go to their respective rooms.

Mishti is trying to sleep but couldn't sleep since the second she heard Shashank's name. " Could this Shashank and my Shashank are same. Both are Srinivasans....no..no... that can't happen..... "

Mishti takes out Shashank's pic from her bag and speaks to it. "where are u? I am getting married to someone else. Won't u come and stop my wedding? "

Mishti remembers her past

Both Mishti and Shashank were pursuing their studies in Europe. Shashank who was a complete Casanova was loathed by Mishti.

One night after partying at her friends house Mishti leaves late. A gang of scums misbehave with her. Shashank who was just leaving from the pub beside sees it and joins that gang and teases her.

Mishti gets angry . Shashank then suddenly says "I am teasing her bcoz I know her. But why are u teasing her? " Saying this he bashes them and saves her.

Since then Mishti understands that Shashank is not a bad guy but a spoiled brat.

She comes across Shashank's past that he fell in love with a girl who betrayed him. After that to forget his pain , he became a casonava and got addicted to all sort of bad habits. After knowing his past she decides to help him.

Friendship blossoms between them which turns into a passionate love. Though they realize their feelings they do not confess to each other. Shashank comes out of his love failure state and stops being a casonava.

Though they love each other they still face trust issues. Shashank doubts Mishti whether she will stay with him forever or like the previous girl...... Mishti doubts whether Shashank is still casonava or has he completely changed?

But Mishti decides to confess her feelings to him. She asks him to meet her at a particular rose garden the next day.

Next day evening Shashank goes to that particular place.

As Shashank comes there he is shocked to see the place decorated. A big white tent is placed in the middle of the garden. And inside the tent he finds a flower filled heart shape and a letter on it.

He picks it up and reads:

Dear Shashank,

When I met u for the first time I thought u were the worst person I have ever met in my life. I detested u thinking that you are not only flirt but also a bad person. But after befriending u, knowing u better, I started to feel that u are quite good and ......interesting. And I never knew when, where and how this interest has turned into something deep, intimate... feeling. I have realized it long back but didn't have enough guts to tell u. But I felt the pain of being rejected by u is lesser than the guilt of keeping u in dark about my feelings. So I am ready to confess....

A girl's voice comes from behind "I LOVE U, SHASHANK SRINIVASAN."