EPISODE 91

Shahana has closed her eyes in fear. Bur she didn't feel any pain, not even a touch. She opens her eyes slowly and sees her mother figure who has been protecting her since she was a child, including now.

" Pragya, you?" alia screams.

" How dare u try to kill my daughter? How can u even think that will happen when her mother is still alive?" says Pragya which makes Shahana very emotional.

" u entered into a lion's den. I will kill both of u today." Saying this Alia was about to stab Pragya but now a masculine hand has held her. Alia gets shock of her life on seeing Abhi infront of her. In shock, she loosens her grip on the knife, which gives Abhi a chance to take away the knife from Alia and throws it away.

" u killed my sister, but I will not let u kill my daughter." Saying this Pragya slaps Alia.

Alia falls infront of someone's feet. She raises her head and gets shocked to see Disha. Lights turn on. Alia gets shocked on seeing all Mehras, Kohlis, Srinivasans and Khannas including Ranbhir and Prachi in their bridal attire.

Before some time

Aryan is searching for Shahana. But she was nowhere to be found.

" Aryan, it's time for the muhurrat. Go and bring Ranbhir and asks Shahana to bring Prachi." Says Pragya.

" but, where is Shahana?" asks Aryan.

" Isn't she in your room?" asks a surprised Pragya.

" no, she came out very soon saying that she has to help u guys in the preparations. It's ok, I will check her. I will tell Sunny bhai to bring Ranbhir and Kiara di will bring Prachi." Saying this Aryan was about to leave but Pragya stops him.

" no, I will bring Prachi. U and Kiara search for Shahana." Saying this Pragya goes.

Aryan informs Kiara about Shahana missing. They both search everywhere and call her but her mobile was switched off. Aryan gets tensed, and scared.

" where could she go? And she didn't even inform me." cries Aryan.

" Aryan relax, we will find her." Consoles Kiara.

" you guys are here. Where is Shahana? Prachi is calling her. " asks Sunny.

Kiara and Aryan reveal that Shahan is missing.

" what? Shahana is missing and u are informing me now. Aryan, did u say her anything? She was mood off since morning." Shouts Sunny.

" stop it Sunny, Aryan didn't say anything to her and he is already worried." Replies Kiara.

" but where could......... Aryan, where is your mom?" asks Sunny suspiciously.

" I don't know. She might be at the wedding altar." Says Aryan

" No, she is not there. I am getting scared now. Come with me." saying this Sunny goes from there with Aryan and Kiara.

" where is Shahana?" asks Prachi.

" she is nowhere to be found." Replies Sunny.

" what? But where could she go?" asks Purab.

There is only one person who can help us out" Saying this Sunny turns towards Pragya.

"Me?" asks Pragya shockingly.

"yes, because u know very well about Alia's plannings and plottings. So, there must be some place where she plans to do all wrong things. Do u have nay idea?" asks Sunny.

" You are accusing my mother." Says Aryan before Pragya could reply.

"I have a strong feeling that ur mother has Shahana. I can prove it to u." says Sunny angrily.