EPISODE 69

In Mehra mansion

In Ranbhir's room

" Bro, why did u call me here? Listen I am not just ur brother now. I am someone's husband too so....." Aryan gets interrupted by Ranbhir's punch.

" what is this for? For lying and agreeing to marry Mishti. I understand u are her brother...." Aryan again gets interrupted by Ranbhir's punch.

" can u please say something before u punch?" moans Aryan.

" do u really think I am punching u for Mishti?"asks Ranbhir.

" then what for?"asks Aryan.

" listen, Mishti is my sister and I am angry on u for lying to her. But I am your brother too. Why didn't u tell me about u and Shahana. I would have been the most happiest person knowing that u both love each other. but u had hid it even from me." saying this Ranbhir was about to punch him once again but stops himself and then hugs him.

" I am happy for u."says Ranbhir hugging Aryan.

" thanks bro, and sorry for not telling u. is there anything I can do to make it up for u."asks Aryan.

" well, yes." saying this Ranbhir reveals his parents conversation from yesterday night.

" till now I just wanted to bring Prachi and I thought after bringing her I can marry her and I will be happy. But I have always been thinking about myself. What about Prachi? Though I know she loves me, she is an independent girl to whom her self-respect matters a lot. Even if I marry and bring her here, she will never get the respect she deserves from my family. Everyone will treat her as a burden they have to tolerate because of me. I was thinking about the solution. And the solution was to expose Rhea's deeds. But I wasn't sure about it as it will hurt everyone. But after yesterday night's incident, I decided to expose Rhea. " Saying this Ranbhir reveals Prachi and Rhea's conversation he heard secretly.

" what? Rhea still wants to kick Prachi out of our lives? I thought she has changed as she hasn't been doing anything nasty since an year. Anyways, I am with u in this. What should I do?"asks Aryan.

" listen Aryan, I know u consider me as your brother but Rhea is your sister, if u don't want to support me in this I can clearly understand." Says Ranbhir.

" Yeah, u are right. Rhea is my sister but Prachi is also my sister. I never wanted to choose one between both of them, but I f I have to choose, then I will choose the one who is right." says Aryan sternly.

Ranbhir and Aryan hug each other.

Everyone comes to the living room. Prachi and Shahana come together. Arbhir gets awed seeing Prahana. Purab closes Aryan's mouth which makes him come back to his senses. He sees Ranbhir still in his trance.

" Ranbhir, close your mouth. Mosquitoes will enter otherwise." Says Aryan making Ranbhir to come back to his senses.

" Aryan, Shahana I know u both have married just yesterday. If u don't want to attend pooja and wanna hangout. We can understand. U may go." Says Pragya to which Arhana denies.

Aryan's pov

" I have to plan with Ranbhir to expose Rhea. Sorry Shahana, Ranbhir needs me now. "

Shahana's pov

" by going to Srinivasans hosue I and Prachi can apologize to Srinivasans for whatever happened. This is our chance. Sorry Aryan."

Everyone leaves to the Srinivasans house.

In Srinivasans house

Srinivasans welcome Kohlis, Mehras and Khannas. Mishti feels awkward seeing Aryan. And this is same with with Srinivasans, Prachi and Shahana. Rhea waves hand at Ishaan to which he smiles and welcomes her. After the completion of veneration, Aryan comes to Mishti to talk.

" Hi,.." says Aryan.

" Hi, I wanted to talk to u. but u have only come to me. well, I wanted to say............ sorry. I am really sorry. I really do. I mean whatever happend shouldn't have happend in the way they had happened. I never wanted to lie about Shashank but it was just that....... " Mishti gets interrupted by Aryan.

"it's ok. I understand. And I am sorry too. I have always loved Shahana . but I realized it late. And now we had ended up with someone whom we love and no one has lost anything, I think there is nothing to forgive nor apologize."says Aryan to which Mishti smiles.

Shashank sees Mishti and Aryan talking to each other. He gets jealous. He goes to Mishti and holds.

" she is my wife now."says Shashank.

" oh, come on, stop being childish."says Mishti to which Aryan laughs.

" yeah, u are right. She is your wife. I will go."saying this Aryan leaves from there.

Prachi and Shahana come to Ishaan.

" hey, I need a minute with u."says Prachi.

" no, Abhigya...oh, sorry, Prachi, right?"says Ishaan to which Prachi feels embarrassed.

" I know u have all the right to be angry with us, but...."Shahana gets interrupted.

" listen Shahana, I didn't feel bad that u lied to me. but Prachi she shouldn't have lied. And I forgive u Shahana but I can't forgive Prachi."says Ishaan.

Prachi signs Shahana to leave.

" I know u considered me as your best friend and I lied to u. if I would have been in your place, probably even I would have been angry. But we were helpless. We couldn't allow the world to know our real identity. We had our reasons. I am sorry, ishaan. Forgive me." cries Prachi.

Rhea sees them from a distance and leaves from there. Ishaan feels bad for her.

" I forgive u. but never ever lie to me again." Says Ishaan

Aryan sees Ranbhir fuming.

" hey bro, what happened? Why are u fuming ?"asks Aryan casually.

" because I am jealous, angry and frustrated. Can't I fume?"says Ranbhir angrily.

"oh..ok. but why?"asks Aryan.

" look there."saying this Ranbhir twists Aryan's head where he sees Prachi and Ishaan shaking their hands and laughing.

Aryan understands. Shahana goes to Shashank to apologize.

" it's ok, bro. they are just friends."convinces Aryan.

" oh, really? How do u feel if Shahana talks to her ex-fiancee?"asks Ranbhir.

" shahana's ex-finacee is not here. And even if she has I will not react in the way u are reacting."says Aryan.

" oh, really? Look there."saying this Ranbhir shows Shashank and Shahana to Aryan.

" hahaha, very funny. Shashank and Shahana? They are friends. U misunderstood."says Aryan feeling a bit awkward seeing Shahana and Shashank having a nice chit-chat.

" Prachi said me that Shahana's relation got fixed with someone before u got married to her. And that boy is Shashank. hahaha"laughs Ranbhir after whispering in Aryan's ears.

" what? I will go and get Shahana . u go and get Prachi." Saying this Ranbhir and Aryan move in opposite directions.

[ I am mingling the conversation between Shashank and Aryan and between Ranbhir and Ishaan]

" she is my wife."says Aryan to Shashank.

" so what?"asks Ishaan.

" U said I can't talk to your wife. Then how can u talk to mine?"says Aryan.

" stop being childish."says Prachi and Shahana in unison.

Ranbhir and Aryan pick their respective lovers and takes them away from there.