EPISODE 66

In Shahana and Aryan's room

Aryan places Shahana on the bed and then he sits next to her. Both of them feels anxious and none of them talk. Finally Shahana talks.

" Aryan, tomorrow everyone is gonna ask us the truth that why we got married so hastily, especially Prachi. What are we supposed to answer them?" asks Shahana thinking how they got married.

Few hours before

Aryan wakes up in the office locked in a room. He shouts for help but as no one was there in the office no one comes there for help. He finally breaks the door and comes out. He checks the time and realizes there is only 60 minutes for his wedding and he starts running but as he was hurt he couldn't run fast. He couldn't understand who did this to him and why. He keeps on running and finally finds someone whom he knew. He sees Shahana. He feels delighted to see her in a middle of nowhere. He runs to her and hugs her. The girl pushes him away.

" hey, who are you?" a girl shouts perplexing Aryan.

" sorry, I took you for someone else." Aryan moves away from the girl and starts walking on the road. He tries to hire a taxi but he couldn't. he imagines Shahana smiling at him. He moves towards her but finds nothing over there. He understands that he was hallucinating all this time. He was about to trip and fall but gets held by someone. He sees Shahana holding him.

" no, u can't be real. U are just hallucination." Says Aryan.

" Aryan, what is wrong with u? what are u doing here? Today is your wedding. Let's go." says Shahana this time being real.

" hey, u are really here?" asks Aryan touching her cheeks and then he hugs her to which Shahana also reciprocates.

Shahana comes to her senses and tries to break the hug but Aryan doesn't leave her.

" Aryan, leave me. today is your wedding with Mishti." Says Shahana.

" no, I don't want to get married to Mishti. " says Aryan still hugging her.

" why? Don't u love her?" asks Shahana.

Aryan breaks the hug. He holds her shoulders.

" u stupid girl, did I ever said u I love Mishti? I never wanted to marry her. I agreed for my mom. And today, on my wedding day someone has kidnapped me and locked me in my office. I don't know who did that but I love him as this got me to meet u." says Aryan making Shahana smile.

" so, you don't love Mishti. Then do u love anyone else?" asks Shahana anxiously.

" yes." Replies Aryan making her little sad.

" who?" asks Shahana sadly.

" U." replies Aryan.

" oh.. what?" asks a surprised Shahana.

" yes, I have always been in love with u. I realized it on the day of the concert. I wanted to propose u and then break my relation with Mishti. But u gave me a shock saying that u are getting married to...." Aryan's talk is interrupted by Shahana.

Shahana kisses him on his cheek and hugs him.

" I love u too, Aryan Khanna." Replies Shahana happily.

Aryan picks her and revolves happily

Aryan picks her and revolves happily. He then puts her down.

" but Aryan, today is your wedding. Everyone will be searching for u." says Shahana concernly.

" so what do u want, should I go and get married to Mishti?" asks Aryan.

" no, not at all. But... do u think your mom will agree for our wedding? And Prachi... what will happen to her when she learns that I love u. I mean if we get married, then Prachi........." Shahana gets interrupted by Aryan.

" let's get married. Now." Tells Aryan sternly.

" what?" asks Shahana shocked.

" yes, listen. It is not easy to convince my mother but if we get married then there is nothing she can do and as far as Prachi is concerned she will come for u if we get married as she loves u. When she comes we will not let her go. Prachi will break her promise for u. please agree." Requests Aryan.

After much argument Shahana agrees with Aryan. They go to a temple and get married.

At present

" no, we can't tell Prachi truth now itself. At least not until she whole-heartedly agrees to stay here not because someone is forcing her or because of helplessness. " says Aryan to which Shahana sighs.

" listen I know u love her. But don't forget she is my sister too. And I will never want anything bad for her. Trust me." says Aryan to which Shahana nods.

" well, enough of Praanbhir talks. Isn't our wedding day today? Shouldn't we be doing other than talking to night?" asks Aryan with a romantic look making Shahana tensed.

" listen, I always wanted to fall in love and enjoy it for few months and then get married. And that too a wedding where all the ceremonies takes place but now I got married within a couple of minutes after we confessed to each other. I am disappointed." Says Shahana.

" I understand and I promise I will give u a proper wedding after everything gets fine. But for now..." saying this Aryan moves towards Shahana.

They romance each other.

In Srinivasans house

" are u still angry on Abhigya and Shahana?" asks Mr. Srinivasan.

" aren't u?" asks Meenakshi.

" no. when I learnt the truth, the happiness that Abhi has found his children was more than the anger I got on them for lying to us. But I am also little upset with them but I think their mistake is forgivable. Think about it Meenakshi." Saying this Mr. Srinivasan goes to change his clothes.

Meenakshi gets thinking.

In Disha's house

" Sunny, Sunny, wait listen to me?" says Disha running behind Sunny who was fuming in anger.

" u guys are back? What happened? Why did u get this gift back? Didn't Aryan get married?" asks Kiara.

Sunny replies nothing. Disha makes him sit on the sofa.

" listen, Sunny, your anger is completely justified. But think about them too. They were helpless Sunny." says Disha.

" whom are u speaking about?" asks Kiara.

" Is it necessary for u to interfere in everything?" asks an angry Sunny making Kiara angry.

" Sunny,.." says Disha.

" it's fine aunty. I just want to know whether Aryan has got married or not. If yes, I just hope it is not with Mishti." Tells Kiara.

" no, he didn't marry Mishti. Wait, did u know that he was not going to marry Mishti?" asks shocked Sunny.

" well, I didn't know about that. wait? He didn't get married to Mishti? That's great. This is what I wanted because he loved someone else." Says Kiara.

" what? He loved someone else? Then why did he marry my sister? Why did he say that he loves her? He destroyed my sister's life. He is just like his father. I am not gonna spare him." Says Sunny who lost his temper scaring Disha.

" wait, there might be a misunderstanding. He loves a girl called Shahana. Not your sister." Says Kiara.

" shahana? She is my sister." Says Sunny.

" wait? What's going on? what am I missing? My mind is getting messed up." Says Kiara.

" therefore, listen to me." shouts Disha.