EPISODE 55

At the venue

Kiara gets nervous. Abhi and Pragya place their palms on her head as a blessing. She feels blissful but she remembers something and feels immediate remorse. Aryan and Ranbhir nod their heads in affirmation of start of their mission. Prachi and Shahana start searching for Sunny to know about the girl who called Prachi with her real name. But they couldn't find him. So they start searching for the girl.

" The concert will start in a half an hour. I need to go and change my dress. And Arya you should also go to the spot where all the contestants are present. We will meet you once your performance gets finished. Don't be afraid. Give your best. I am sure u will get selected." Abhi kisses Kiara's forehead before she leaves. He hugs Pragya and kisses her too and goes to change his costume.

Purab also goes with him to help if he would need help with anything. But when Purab sees Sunny over there he gets shocked. It is the same with Sunny too actually more. He gets angry seeing him. He folds his fist , ready to punch on his face remembering his mother's pain. But he remembers Kiara's advice and tries calm himself down. Ishaan(he was with Sunny) and Abhi doesn't understand what's going on.

" Purab, what happened? Why did u stop moving? And why are u so shocked?" whispers Abhi.

Before Purab could answer Ishaan speaks.

" Hi, uncle . we were waiting for u. and this is my friend Sunny singh, costume designer." Ishaan introduces Sunny to Abhi.

Abhi understands why Purab was so shocked. Abhi gets emotional seeing Sunny after so many years. He caresses his face. As soon as Abhi touches Sunny's face, Sunny comes out of trance and he also gets emotional. They hug each other with tears still rolling from their eyes.

Ishaan stays perplexed why they are feeling so emotional though they are strangers. He feels he is watching a Chinese movie without English subtitles. But his perplexed looks turns into a fuming look when a girl comes running and hugs Sunny. Abhi and Purab gets surprised and look at each other and at that girl.

" Rhea, do u know him?" asks a surprised and tensed Abhi.

" yes, dad. He is Ishaan's friend...." Before she could say something she was interrupted by Ishaan.

" Yes, he is my friend so I can hug him but.. but why are u hugging?" asks a grumpy Ishaan.

" why? What can't I hug him? Why are u feeling so disturbed? And don't forget u were the one who introduced me to her." Asks a giggling Rhea intentionally as she knows he was feeling jealous.

Ishaan doesn't understand what to say. But Abhi and Purab are least bothered about this as they are scared whether Rhea knows her real relationship with Sunny. If yes, then she will know about the evil side of Aliya and it will be too much for her to handle as she loves Aliya dearly.

" And dad, do u know him?" asks Rhea puzzled.

" yes he is Purab's ...relative. "he prevents himself from revealing the truth and looks at Purab who is still comprehending the situation.

"oh.. Ishaan introduced him to me. I consider him as my elder brother." Rhea stretches the word brother and looks at Ishaan to see his response.

As Rhea expected, Ishaan gets relieved when he hears her reply. Sunny looks at Rhea affectionately and understands why he felt a strong bond towards Rhea as she was Chuck's daughter. Joyful tears start rolling from his eyes. He remembers the days when he and Kiara took care of Pragya when she was pregnant and how excited they were to play with the babies and how happy he was when the babies were born. He caresses Rhea and hugs her. Rhea and Ishaan doesn't understand why Ishaan was feeling so emotional. But she happily hugs him and then turns towards Abhi. Announcement is made that concert will start in fifteen minutes. Abhi hurries to change his costumes and thinks to deal with everything later. Rhea and Ishaan leave from there. Purab and Sunny are standing and ignoring each other like strangers. Sunny tries to control his anger. Purab's mind is full of thoughts that whether he should talk with him or not or if he talks what will happen? Sunny who is unable to resist his anger closes his eyes and remembers Arya's words and calms down.