EPISODE-76

At Srinivasans house

Ishaan and Rhea sneakingly enter the house. Ishaan successfully takes Rhea to his room.

At Disha's house

Kiara gets shocked seeing Rhea's confession as she thought Rhea is very good. Disha understands that Alia would have made Rhea like that. Tears gets filled in her eyes reminiscing her moments with Kiara and Rhea's confession.

" so this is why u have been behaving weirdly with me, right?" asks Kiara.

Sunny places his hand on her shoulder and nods signing that everything will be alright. Kiara excuses herself to go to washroom. Shahana also follows her.

" mom, I still can't believe Rhea can be like this. I mean she is Chuck's daughter. I just don't understand." Moans Sunny.

" well, I do. Think, Pragya di wasn't there with Rhea since childhood. And seeing her behaviour who do u think would have raised Rhea?" asks Disha,

" No........." stutters Sunny.

" yes, Alia. That's the reason Rhea is like this. Well, her son didn't inherit her evilness but her niece did." Tells Disha.

" looks like that woman hasn't changed in years. Sometimes, when I see Aryan I feel is he really that Alia's biological son? She gets her peace while destroying other's lives." Complains Sunny.

" I want to know everything about her." An unexpected voice comes from behind.

At the café

" sir, are u ok?" asks the investigator looking at Aryan's startled face.

" yes, I am fine." Saying this Aryan drinks water, well, thanks for the info but it would be really helpful if you investigate further. Especially about the affair between ........ u know right ?" Aryan feels uncomfortable saying that his father had an affair while he was married to someone else .

The investigator understands and agrees and leaves .

In Srinivasans house

" Ok, go and freshen up. I will get u some food." Tells Ishaan.

"" what? But I don't have any clothes."complains Rhea.

" how about my clothes? " asks Ishaan to which Rhea gives a scary look.

" ok, don't look like that. I will get u something, wait." Sating this he leaves to get her a dress.

After some time.

" where are u?" asks Ishaan.

" in bathroom. " replies Rhea.

" ok, I am keeping the dress on the bed. I will get u some food. Don't leave the room at any cost. Ok?" says Ishaan to which Rhea replies in agreement.

At Mehra mansion.

" what? Rhea hasn't returned yet. Why didn't u tell me?" asks Abhi.

" I tried to tell u, but I know u are still upset with her, so...." Tells Pragya.

" no, I am not upset with her. I am angry at her. And listen carefully, when she returns I am gonna call the cops to handover her to them. And anyone who wants to stand against me in this matter, will be considered equally guilty." Declares Abhi.

" what?" says a shocked Pragya.

" Bhai, she is your daughter. How can u...?" alia gets interrupted by Abhi.

" Prachi is also my daughter. Till now whenever it was regarding Prachi and Rhea, I hv always supported Rhea, but now, I neither want to take Prachi's side nor Rhea's side. I want to be on the honest side. And in this matter, Prachi is honest and truthful, so I will definitely get justice for her." Saying this Abhi leaves from there shocking everyone.