EPISODE 60

At Mehra mansion

Rhea is tensed and scurrying in her room. She thinks about Shahana and Prachi. She is happy that they are not dead as she never wanted them dead after knowing Prachi is her sister but she never wanted to see them too. She gets scared that her truth will be out. She sees a greeting card on her bed which was supposed to be for Ishaan as she was supposed to propose him yesterday.

Rhea's pov

" Yesterday was supposed to be one of the best days of my life but.... it's ok. First I will deal with Prachi then I will propose Ishaan. He is not going anywhere. I will meet Prachi personally before anyone meets her and before she reveals the truth. I will ask her to leave from here. But what is she refuses to leave. I wish Arya di was here. I could ask her for solution. "

Suddenly Pragya comes there and sees Rhea in deep thoughts.

" Rhea, what are you thinking?" asks Pragya.

" nothing mom. I was thinking about Ary...."Rhea stops herself from speaking.

" Arya. Even I miss her. She was a very nice girl." Tells Pragya understanding what Rhea was about to say.

" mom, though she wasn't having any blood relation with us she became very close to everyone , right?" asks Rhea.

"yes. Do you wanna meet her?" asks Pragya.

" no, dad has strictly warned not even to utter her name in this house, meeting her is next to impossible. I just hope she is safe and happy wherever she is because she deserves to be happy." Says Rhea.

Suddenly Pragya gets a call so she leaves from there.

" hello, did she wake up" asks Pragya.

" no, di she is still sleeping. But why did you ask her to make her stay with me for a couple of days." replies Disha.

Pragya remembers how she asked Disha to make Arya stay with her after Disha informed Pragya that Arya is with her.

" I will tell you soon. Just don't let her doubt anything. She is very smart. So, be careful." saying this Pragya cuts the call.

Disha turns and gets shocked seeing Arya.

At the temple

Prachi comes to Shahana.

" Listen, there is no pressure. U can say yes, only If you want to." Tells Prachi.

" Yes, and even if you want meet my son and do the courtship too, I don't have a problem. U can take your own time to answer. " saying this Meenakshi asks Prachi to come aside leaving Shahana to her own thoughts.

" Listen, I know you love your sister very much and care a lot. And she is also same. That is what I love the most in both of u. I want a daughter-in-law in whom I can see a daughter I don't have and stand by my son at all odds. I don't want you guys to rush but I hope there will be an yes from your side at least this time." Saying this Meenaskhi was about to leave but finds Shahana standing in front of her.

Shahana remembers Aryan saying about his wedding with Mishti. She remembers Prachi and Sunny working hard for her. She thinks once she gets married, Prachi will go back to her family as she will not be having anyone.

" I agree. I am ready to marry Shashank." Shahana says, shocking Prachi.

Meenakshi feels very happy and immediately hugs Shahana.

" l am very happy, Shahana. Thank you. Come let's go inside temple." Says Meenakshi.

" Aunty you go, we both will come." Says Prachi.