EPISODE 88

As Prachi keeps on unwrapping the gift she finds many colourful boxes.

" Ranbhir, what sort of a gift is this?" shouts Prachi.

" Oh, my chikchiki got angry, ha? U should do some hard work if u want such a precious gift." Says Ranbhir.

" Ranbhir, if I don't like the gift, then u shall see what I will do to u." saying this Prachi opens the last box and finds a pen drive.

" seriously Ranbhir? U gave me a pen drive?" asks Prachi.

" Look what is in it." says Ranbhir.

Prachi sees the video of moments of her's and Ranbhir's since the day met.

" When we first met, we didn't like each other. we used to fight. We didn't even like each other's presence. But slowly we tried to understand each other and became each other's support. And in this process, I befriended u without wanting to befriend u, I liked u without wanting to like u and unknowingly, unexpectedly but fortunately I fell in love with u. u are the best thing happened to me in my life Prachi Arora. " says Ranbhir to which Prachi gets emotional.

" when u met me I was a play boy, a flirt whom everyone used to like but u made me a complete man to whom not only love but respect is also given now. U said that I did a lot for u and u are not worthy of me. let me tell u now, we both did so many things for each other that we are very much perfect for each other." concludes Ranbhir to which everyone applauds.

All the women inside looks at Prachi for her answer. All the men outside also wait eagerly for the same. All the women sign to Prachi to let Ranbhir inside unaware of Prachi's decision.

" here so many women want Ranbhir inside, but the decision is mine. And my answer is........... I am impressed Baklu." Says Prachi.

As soon as Ranbhir hears this, he runs inside. Prachi runs towards him and hugs him tightly. Everyone applauds.

" ok, congratulations Ranbhir. So, the desperate dulha was successful in impressing our dulhan... unlike Abhi." Says dadi looking at Abhi to which everyone laughs.

" ok, who is gonna try next?" asks dadi.

Everyone pushes Aryan forward.

" me?" asks Aryan.

" why? Can't u do this for Shahana? Or do u want to impress someone else?..." dida was about to say something to Shahana about Aryan but the latter stops.

"dadi, we are recently married couple. Please don't try to ignite fights between us." Says Aryan.

" ok.ok" Says dadi.

"so, what are u gonna do for my sister?" shouts Prachi to which Arhana blushes.

" I can't do anything for her."replies Aryan shocking everyone.

" what?" asks Dadi.

" yeah, because in front of whatever she has done for me, whatever I do is small. But there is one thing I would love to say to her. She supported me, loved me and accepted me the way I am. Though I had hurt her many times due to misunderstandings or lack of my maturity, she forgived me whole-heartedly. She gave me hope, when I lost all hope. And never left me alone. She is the best thing happened to me in my life and she is the one whom I trust the most. I thank you whole-heartedly for ur selfess love, support and trust. And I promise u the same till my last breath. I love u Shahana Aryan Khanna." Concludes Aryan to which emotionally applauds.

"Hmm, u went on sentiments. So, Shahana ?" asks Dida.

Shahana nods in approval to let Aryan in. As soon as Aryan comes inside they share an emotional hug and Aryan kisses her. Mishti and Shashank's turn gets over. Abhi also impresses Pragya. Vikram and Mr. Srinivasan turns also gets over. Now Ishaan,Sunny and Purab are remaining.