Sixty eight

He turns and sees Morty. Morty wakes up then hugs him sobbing. Awwww!
"I'm scared."
"Mom and dad are coming I promise."
"Let's go!"
He points at Elixir pants which are starting to have a large bulge. What's that?
"My underwear feels weird," he mumbles.
What's going on? Morty sits up and looks at him. His pants are fusing with his shirt! What did she do? He shivers. He must be cold!
"Nnngh... I've really gotta go pee," he mumbles softly.
Oh god! He shivers awkwardly. Those are pajamas! Footed pajamas! Are they turning into babies?!?! He holds onto his pee until he can't hold it. He shrinks into a baby.
"Big brother!" Morty cries.
Oh no!
"Goo goo?"
Morty scoops him up fearfully. Not again! The evil woman walks into the room with Morty and Elixir. Morty backs up. Oh no! She laughs. Morty is curled over Elixir. We have to save them! He groans softly before putting Elixir down. What is she gonna do? He groans again.
"What are you gonna do to me?"
"Oh nothing... you're just stuck with your new baby brother forever."
Oh no! She shuts the door. Morty starts crying. Awwww! It changes to Mako who is alone. He has his harp in his hand ready to use music to blast his foes away. What is she gonna do to him? He collapses and just starts playing to calm and ready his mind. I hope he's ok! He leans back. He seems ok. Suddenly a syringe is stuck into his arm. He shudders. What was that? "Nnnngh! My chest! Not again!"
Oh no! He turns into a girl. He's a girl!
Her eyes change colors as she begins to start playing the harp. What's going on? She seems to be in a trance. Oh no! She continues to mindlessly play the harp. Why is she in a trance?
"Nom."
What was that? It changes to Sherlock and Marko. I wonder what she'll do to them? We've gotta move but I can't stop watching. Why can't I? I watch them be transformed. Suddenly a pretty spiral starts playing. Why is that? Oh my boobs feel good! I giggle. I hear him moan. He's pulling at my shirt. Is he wanting to see my boobs? Probably. Should I? He loves it anyways. I take my shirt off. He's lost most of his nutrients no wonder he wants my boobs. I let him drink. He gets rough causing us to fall. Owwww! He's badly sucking.

Flashback

Huff I hate this golden prison. A man just tall enough to reach my breasts.
"Huh? Who are you?"
"I-Im Elaine who are you?"
"My name is Babak," he notices my milky boobs, "What's that leaking?"
"M-Milk."
"Really?"
"Well breastmilk."
"It's interesting... so you mind if I try it?"
"I don't mind."
I take my shirt off. He latches on my boobs. I giggle. It tickles! He starts to grow taller. I look up. He's now at eye level. I giggle.
"Come on... let's escape."
I nod. I follow him. He helps me into a dress.
"Oh thank you."
"No problem... why were you in that cage anyways?"
"...my breastmilk."
"Huh?"
"I guess whoever took me liked my breastmilk also."
"Well it changed me back to this height."
I nod. He scoops me up and flies me to a gorgeous palace he puts me down only to collapse and start writhing with pain.
"Are you ok?"
He shrinks back smaller.
"You're smaller!"
He nods sadly.
"I'm sorry."
"It's okay... come inside, Elaine... I'll protect you."
"Ok!" I walk in.
My stomach growls. It's been 4 years since I've ate...
"How long since you've ate?"
"F-Four years."
"You poor thing!"
"I'm very hungry!"
He scoops me up and puts me in a bed.
"Stay here I'll bring you something to eat!"
I nod. He starts to hand feed me soup. I can feed myself but I'm not complaining! Honestly this is way better than the machines pulling my milk... I wouldn't mind him drinking from my breasts.
"You can drink from my breasts if you want."
"Not for now... not until you're healthy."
I smile. He continues to feed me. I giggle. My stomach starts to bloat because it's getting full.
"I'm full now!"
"Okay... do you have to have your boobs...milked?"
"No but you can drink from them."
"Not until you're healthy."
I should just shove his mouth onto my nipple. I do. I squeeze a little bit to get my milk flowing, he moans softly then latches on like a baby. I giggle. I shiver a little. He crawls in beside me still drinking but now adding blankets using magic. Oh that feels so much better! He lets go of my first empty breast then latches onto my second breast. After he's done, I fall asleep. I wake up. Oh my boobs feel so much light and better! He drank a lot! But it feels so much better. I'll have to thank him! He's so sweet! I turn over. Who's this hot man laying next to me?!? I turn towards him. He wakes up.
"What's wrong, Elaine?" I watch the man apparently that's Babak ask.
"Oh nothing."
"Okay... I'll make breakfast."
I nod. He gets up. I smile. Ah it feels so good having my boobs out! He blushes hard realizing my boobs are still exposed. But it feels so good without them forced onto tubes!
"What?"
"Nothing!"
I giggle, "ok!"
He leaves to go make breakfast.
Are my boobs still big enough? I look in the mirror. Yep. But they aren't so sloshy and plastic like. They look so much more real like this! Thanks to him!
"Oh by the way... I'm the god of fatherhood."
Wow! It's such a coincidence I as the goddess of motherhood was rescued by him god of fatherhood.
I turn towards him, "oh I'm the goddess of motherhood!"
He has two plates of breakfast. I sit down. We eat. He smiles and hugs me cutely.
I giggle, "is this an excuse to touch my boobs?"
"No, I'm just happy to finally meet you."
I hug him back.
"I've always wanted to meet my female counterpart."
I nod.
"And I thought because of my size issue that you wouldn't want to be friends with me."
"Are you sure you want to be just friends?" I ask as I crawl into his lap.
He blushes hard and smiles softly. I giggle. He pulls off my clothes moaning softly. Oh wow! I blush. He pulls my bra and panties off as he takes his own clothes off. I giggle. He starts to jab his fingers into my pussy. I moan. Slooosh! My boobs are filling up with milk again. He latches on as he continues to jab. I giggle and moan. He pins me to the bed and starts fucking me hard. I moan. He needs to do it harder!
"H-Harder!"
He starts trying to go harder. I moan.
"Harder! Fuck me harder, daddy!" I proclaim. He collapses fuck me as hard as he can go. I moan more. We both start to cum. He's also sucking my milk really hard. I moan. He's moaning louder. He suddenly stops both as if to say it's my turn. I see some leather straps. I giggle. I pick up the straps and tie him down. He moan softly feeling the pressure on his abs. I giggle. I nibble his abs. He moans loudly. Now to suck his... member. I suck it.
"I'm gonna cum!" He moans. I force my pussy over his dick over and over again. He moans loudly as I feel him cum. I moan. He moans loudly trying so hard not to sound desperate. I giggle. I feel my magic returning!! Yayyyy!!!! After five hours of blowjobs and sex, we finally quit out of breath. He blushes realizing all we just did.
"I—I'm sorry."
I giggle, "it's ok."
"We—we rely on each other."
I nod. He kisses my lips. I continue the kiss. I wonder if I'm pregnant after that!
"Me too... maybe... we should get married."
"Ok!"
We get married and he buys a pregnancy test. He walks out of the room so I can take it. I do and it turns out I am. Yayyyy!!! He smiles softly and kisses my lips.

Flashback ends.

He throws his clothes off as he continues to drink my milk. I giggle. He moans loudly.

Meanwhile Wonyoung's POV

I wake up. Kalib is back and shaking Anpu and me. What happened? Where is everyone? The last thing I remember was this crazy lady sticking us with syringes! Did she take them? She must've! We have to get them back!
"Let's go!" Anpu shouts. Kalib looks at Dante sadly. I nod. I get up.
"What's wrong?"
"I don't wanna just leave him here," Kalib says sadly. 
I nod. He hugs Dante sadly. Suddenly Dante collapses onto Kalib. What happened? Dante opens his eyes and groans. He's back to normal!
"Who are you?"
"I'm Kalib."
"I—I remember everything now!"
"What?"
"I had lost my memories due to my curse."
He has his memories back!
"Oh I'm sorry."
"Where are my brothers?"
"We were about to go save them."
"I think I've figured it out!" Kalib cries.
"What?"
"My powers!"
"Oh."
"Come on."
"Okay?"
We follow. We head through a portal.

In's POV

Kalib appears with two guys and a girl.
"I think I know how to undo it now!"
"Undo what?"
"Just come on."
He leads me to Orvis. He breathes in then closes his eyes. After a few seconds a glow begins to form. What's that? It turns into a ball that goes into Orvis. Orvis tumbled off the couch. He sits up confused.
"Are you ok?"
"Yeah... just confused and kinda hungry."
The boy in white nods. I hug him.
"Oh meet Dante, Anpu, and Wonyoung."
"I'm IN!"
"Nice to meet you."
"I'm Orvis."
"You too!"
He nods. I smile.
"Let's go help them now."
I nod. Orvis smiles weakly.

Wonyoung's POV

"Let's go!"
We go. We walk into a strange castle. I look around. He growls softly.