Fifty three

He smiles. I smile back. The guys looks around. I look around too.
"Come on."
I follow him. We run over to the slide. I slide down it. He smiles cutely and follows. I giggle. He smiles.

Soyoon's POV

Skylar smiles softly.
"I won't tell... not yet anyways... I have a feeling they'll be close."
I nod. She smiles softly again. I smile back.
"So he's yours isn't he?"
"Yeah."
She chuckles and smiles. I giggle. Suddenly we hear a loud noise. Ares is besting the shit out of a random guy. I go over to them. "Why are you beating a guy?" I ask Ares.
"A guy tried to kidnap me!" The little girl that was playing with Ares says.
"What?" I ask.
Thanatos walks over and sees Ares. He chuckles and picks him up. I giggle. His eyes turn back blue before he just passes out. I guess that tired him out. He cuddles up in Thanatos's arms. I giggle. She smiles softly. I smile back. He wakes up. I smile. He nuzzles me. The little girl hugs Skylar.
Ares hugs the girl. She hugs him back.
"You okay, Maddie?"
She nods.
"Okie!" He says cutely.
I smile. He smiles back and nuzzles me.

Maddie's POV

Skylar smiles softly.
"You ready to go home."
I nod. She picks me up. We go home. I put my stuff in my room. I go find mommy and daddy. They both smile. I smile back. "Somebody tried to kidnap me at the park today!"
"What?"
"Yeah what?"
"This man tried to kidnap me! Luckily this boy named Ares saved me!"
"Really?"
He starts to breathe heavy.
"Yeah!"
Daddy starts to purr.
"What are you doing daddy?"
He doesn't answer just passes out. Mommy starts shaking him. Maybe I should just go to bed...I leave the room.

Yunmi's POV

Damanos wakes up and shudders.
"Are you ok?"
"M-m-murrreow! Mureow?"
He starts purring as two cute but tiny cat ears emerge. His normal ears disappear.
"What's going on?"
"M-murreow?"
"What?"
H-h-his hands they're paws!! They're kinda cute! He starts to shrink. He's so tiny! He's a cat!! Suddenly I hear laughter? I look around scared. Ceres! I back up scared. She walks closer suddenly Thanatos tackles her to the ground preventing her from getting closer.
"Thanatos?"
He doesn't answer as he is now pinned to the wall. He kicks her in the helm revealing she has no head above her creepy smile. Oh my god! She growls and lunges at him but he dodges. She retakes the helm then smiles. Two long blue threads appear from her hands. He summons his scythe and cuts through them. I pet Damanos. He moans and purrs loudly.
I giggle. I can't believe Thanatos came back to save me!
"No I won't let you make me hurt her! I'll kill myself before then," he says inching his scythe closer to his neck.
Did she force him to try to hurt Prissy?
"Mwuahahahaha! I will make you!"
He cuts his neck open. She laughs and disappears.
"No stop!"
He passes out. I start crying. I can still heal it! I heal it. He wakes up weakly. I hug him. He hugs back. I feel myself start to cry. I feel so sorry. I continue crying.
"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" I cry. He hugs me and smiles.
"It's okay."
I hug him back.
"Shhh, it's okay! Calm down don't cry."
I nod, "h-how do we fix Damanos?"
He does a spell, Damanos changes back. He gets up. Wait!
"You can stay if you want."
"I have to take care of Soyoon and Ares, I can't stay."
But I need you tonight!
"Can't you bring them here?"
He smiles.
"Fine."
Maddie walks back in cutely. He opens a portal and carries a child in. I'm guessing this is Ares.
"Ares!" Maddie says.
"Maddie!!"
I giggle.
"Ares, this is your aunt, Yunmi."
"And this your uncle, Damanos. " I say pointing to Damanos.
He smiles.

Maddie's POV

Wait Aunt?! That means we're cousins!!
"That means we're cousins!"
"Oooooh!"
I giggle. He summons a cute teddy bear he hands it to me.
"Thank you!"
"No prob!!!"
I giggle again.
"Hey do you mind sharing your room with him until tomorrow."
"I don't mind!"
Ares smiles and lets me lead him to my room. I lead him to my room. He lays down. I lay down beside him. I can't wait to go to school tomorrow and see Tigro and Adan again! He smiles cutely.
I smile back, "are you going to school?"
"With you!"
"Ok! I made so much friends today so I'm sure you will too!"
"Cool!"
"I also got two crushes today too!"
"Ooh?"
"Do you know what crush means?"
"You wanna kissy kissy!"
"You better not embarrass me tomorrow in front of them!"
"Okay! But I'm not gonna let people hurt you!"
"They were so sweet today! One even held my hand today!"
"He want kissy kissy!"
"If you see them tomorrow please don't tell them! I didn't even tell my mommy and daddy about this yet!"
He nods then falls asleep. I fall asleep.
The next morning
We wake up.
"Oh I forgot to tell you. I also have dance practice everyday and a competition on Saturday!"
He sleepily nods. I get ready for school. He does too. Daddy takes us to school. I see Tigro. I go up to him. He smiles and blushes hard.
"Hi! This is my cousin Ares!" I say to him.
He smiles and says, "hi!"
"This is Tigro!" I say to Ares.
I whisper in Ares ear, "also one of my crushes."
He smiles softly. I giggle. Tigro smiles too then says, "Nice to meet you, Ares."
"Okay!"
Then I see Chloe. She comes up to us.
"Hi Maddie!" She says.
"Hi Chloe! I didn't know you go here!"
"Neither did I! The other's come here too except Brooke. She's in 8th grade."
I nod. Ares nods cutely. We go to class. I see Adan. I sit down in my seat beside him. As soon as class is over Ares is back beside me. He's talking to one of the girls.
"Who were you talking to?"
"Oh her name is Lana... she has a sister in a wheelchair named Kara."
"Oh."
He nods cutely. I go over to Tigro. He follows cutely.
"Hi Tigro!"
He smiles and says, "hi."
I smile back, "would you like to see me dance some time?"
He nods. I giggle. Ares smiles cutely.
"Well I'll be there but I probably won't get to watch the entire performance."
"Oh why?"
"Allie and I are competing in the duos."
"Oh that's cool!"
He nods.
"Oh so you're gonna compete against me? I have a trio with Paige and Chloe."
"No that's a different competition."
"Oh you're gonna be at a different competition?"
"I'll be at the same building but my competition starts after yours."
"Oh. Well at least you'll get to see me dance a little."
"Yep."
I giggle. Ares looks around.
"What?"
"I don't know."
I giggle. He smiles. I smile back, "wait are you a good dancer?" I ask Tigro.
He nods.
"Maybe we could dance together sometime?"
"Sure."
I go to dance class.
After dance class
Daddy and Narky pick me and Ares up. We go to Dance practice. I change into a black leotard with diamonds on the collar and the back straps behind that also cross over each other. My stomach is hurting a little but I ignore it. We start practicing with our dance teacher. Ok now my stomach is hurting really bad. I feel like I'm gonna throw up. I do a pose and I feel tears in my eyes.
"I know you're not feeling well Maddie but suck it up we gotta do this!"
I nod.
"She's not looking too good." The blonde mom says I'm pretty sure her name is Christy.
Daddy looks over at me and scoops me up. I start crying. Daddy heals my stomach. I go back to dancing. He smiles.

Yunmi's POV

Thanatos looks over to me.
"I'm coming with you."
"Oh why?"
"Just want to."
"Ok then if you want to."
He nods. We go to it. We see a girl with an uneven haircut, a strange girl, and a tiger girl. She needs to fix her haircut.
"Oh god... is that a Karen?" Thanatos mumbles.
Then we see a blonde girl but she doesn't have a little girl with her I'm guessing her little girl is in dance practice. Perry looks around. We see another Karen woman but once again with no children. Then we see a black woman. Then we see another woman with blonde hair but her's is more curly. He smiles. I smile back.
The first one smiles, "hi I'm Karen!"
"Linda," the strange one says.
"Helen," the tiger says.
"I'm Christy." The blonde one says.
"I'm Kelly." The Karen looking one says.
"I'm Holly." The black one says.
"And I'm Melissa." The blonde curly haired one says.
He smiles.
"I'm Yunmi." I say.
"Thanatos."
"And I'm Perry."
They nod. Perry sighs softly then looks over at us.
"What?"
"Nothing... so how do these work?"
"Oh, well, we talk about issues and things that concern us."
I nod. He smiles weakly. I smile back.
"So, Perry, how much do you eat?"
"Um... I don't think-"
"You look like you need to diet!"
Wow she just says it like it is. He doesn't answer to that. I sigh. Perry looks over. I look back.
"Um... I don't know what to tell you but it's not your business."
Christy looks at both of them.
"Yeah you probably eat too much fatty foods."
Does this person ever shut up? The two other girls giggle.
"No-"
"Yeah right!"
Perry just looks down defeated.