Eighteen

She coughs again this time worse. I give her some soup. She weakly drinks it. I rock her.
"You really act like my mommy!"
She curls up under me and falls asleep

Dream?

I stumble around my stomach swelled the twins are coming soon...  younger  versions of Prissy, Lilly, Mealla, and Alaina cutely are cutely playing with Damanos. I look down and see a wedding band? I'm married?
Damanos also has a band.
"Hey, snickerdoodle!"
I giggle and shout, "HONEYBUN!!"
He chuckles and kisses my lips.
"How are the twins?"
"They are doing good! I think they'll be coming soon!"
"And how's my snickerdoodle?"
I giggle, "I'm fine!"
He'll never break that habit! So cute!
"You're my tasty snickerdoodle!" He says before licking my cheek.
"Ewwwww!" Dexter cries then all but sweet little Prissy mimic their eldest sibling. I giggle.
"Ohohohohoho!" He rings out in his dorky but sexy laugh.
I giggle again. Prissy picks up her blanket that she wears as a cape before coughing violently. I should take her to the hospital—no! I should take her to Simone! I take her to Simone.
He looks her over gently.
"It's just a common cold."
I nod. He gives her some medicine. She stops coughing as violently. I take her home. Damanos looks over.
"How is she?"
"She just has a cold."
He sighs in relief. I smile. He smiles back and kisses my lips. I hug him. He hugs back gently as not to cause me any pain. I smile again.
"Hey where's Stacy?"
"Stacy is sleeping," Dexter says cutely.
I nod. Stacy walks in cuddling a teddy bear. I giggle.
"You have my teddy!" Lilly cries.
Uh oh they're gonna start fighting again! Stacy nods and hands her the teddy. Oh thank the lord they aren't fighting!
"Teddy!"
I giggle. I sit in Damanos's lap. They cuddle. I giggle again. They smile.
Later?

Damanos is pleading while holding my shocked body. I can barely make it out but it sounds like, "please don't die!"
What's going on? I see injuries... my babies almost hurt but I took it. He healed me but it was too late... the ring... that's where it came from....But how did I forget? Maybe me reliving life. Now I remember! I wake up. Prissy is crying softly. I rock her. She smiles softly.
"Thanks," she says before coughing violently.
"No problem!" Should I tell them? Damanos is asleep. Maybe I should just get the ring and put it on. I get the ring and I put it on.
"Where did you get that pretty ring?"
"It's my wedding ring."
"Cool! Wait!"
Her eyes light up with recognition. I nod. She weakly smiles and hugs me.
"So you really are my mommy!"
"Yeah!"
She coughs again. I hug her back. She is burning hot...She must be really sick! Damanos wakes up. I smile at him. He smiles back then sees Prissy's pale and sweaty face.
"I think she's sick!"
He nods weakly. I sigh. He notices the ring. He just starts to cry. I hug him. He hugs back while crying.
"Why are you crying?"
"I—I never thought I'd see you again... like... I don't know how to  explain my feelings... how are you alive?"
"I-I don't know I guess I'm just reliving my life and I forgot about you and the children."
He smiles and pulls me onto his lap. I hug him completely forgetting that my boob is hanging out from breast feeding Prissy. He pulls it back in smiling. Prissy almost falls out of my lap. I giggle and hold her so she won't fall out. She coughs painfully. I rub her back. Mealla walks in.
"Prissy? I—is she o—Okay?"
"She's just sick."
She nods and sighs. I sigh. Prissy sobs softly. I rub her back. She calms down then in a hoarse voice mumbles, "I'm hungry."
I get her some soup. She drinks it weakly. I smile. She smiles back cutely. I giggle. She lays down. I let her sleep on my side of the bed while I sit in Damanos's lap. She nuzzles up against me. I giggle.
"Wait, so, like, what's going on?" Mealla asks.
"I'm your real mom."
"Oh."
I nod. Mealla smiles. I smile back.
"I'll tell the others."
"Ok!"
She goes to do so. Prissy is limp in my lap. I rub her back. She doesn't really react to it. I sigh. She just lays there. Damanos turns her over. She is asleep weakly breathing.
"Is she ok?"
"I—I don't know!"
I look down. She wakes up and starts sputtering unable to breathe properly. I pat her back. She lays down weakly.
"She must be really bad sick."
She whimpers softly. I rub her back. She curls up in my lap crying. I continue rubbing her back. She weakly calms down. I sigh.
"Thanks mommy."
I smile, "no problem."
Prissy smiles weakly. Alaina walks in.
"Mommy?"
I nod. Prissy goes into another coughing fit. I pat her back. Alaina hugs me. Prissy just passes out. I smile. She whimpers in her sleep. I sigh. Damanos puts her on his stomach. I smile. She calms down weakly.
"If only Simone was here... he'd know how to cure her..."
I nod. I look down. He kisses my lips. I hug him. He hugs back. I lay my head on his chest. He smiles. Prissy nuzzles over a bit to let me have more room.  I smile back. He chuckles and says, "you two always did like to cuddle."
I giggle. Lilly walks in. I look at her. She looks back. She sits down next to us. I smile. She smiles back and asks, "how's Prissy?"
"She's not doing too good."
She nods weakly. I sigh. She looks over.
"Are you ok?"
"Yeah I'm fine... just worried."
"I'm worried too."
She nods and pulls the blankets over Prissy. I smile. She smiles back. I sigh. Lilly scoots closer. I smile. She smiles back and whispers, "mom I missed you."
"I missed you too!"
She smiles. I smile back. She nuzzles up. I hug her. She hugs back and whispers, "I love you."
"I love you too!"
She falls asleep. I giggle. Alaina is also asleep too. Wow they're all sleeping in here! Prissy wakes up weakly. I sigh. She nuzzles up into my lap. I smile. I hug her. She hugs back. Damanos smiles and kisses both of us. I smile back.
"I had a strange feeling..."
"What do you mean?"
"I don't know..."
I sigh. Prissy looks up at Damanos. I giggle. Damanos smiles and kisses her. I lay on him.
"Daddy, mommy..."
"What's wrong?"
"I don't know..."
I nod.
"My head feels heavy..."
"Like it hurts?"
"No? I don't know..."
I nod. She takes my hand. I sigh. Prissy falls back asleep.
"We need to find him soon but I don't know where to look."
Maybe Thanatos—no... if I let him out he'd probably kill everyone..."
I nod. Can't believe I'd have to debate about letting my brother out but  he almost murdered us. I sigh. He kisses my lips. I hug him. He hugs back.

V's POV

Skylar been sleeping all day for the past three days...I try to wake her up. She growls tiredly.
"Let me sleep V..."
"B-But you've been sleeping for three days!"
"I'm so tired...V."
"Fine sleep I don't care!" I get up.
Allie walks in.
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing." I walk out.
She follows me.
"Is it Moon?"
I nod.
"Don't worry she's just going through her lunar phase... she needs a lot of sleep..."
"Does this phase require her to be mean to me?"
"She might just be too close to last phase to be comfortable..."
"Well I don't like it, that's why I left the room. I-I felt like crying."
She gives a sad nod.

Skylar’s POV

I’m a horrible person... I hurt my loved ones.
“You know I could finish it off so they won’t hurt anymore.”
“No I—“
Can’t stay in control... she thrusts me. God! I hate this life! Heh... everyone already hates me... can’t beat her? I think I should join her!

V's POV

We hear a loud screech followed by crazed laughter from the room. I go to the room. Allie is right behind me. Skylar is calmly asleep in her bat form. I look around. Nothing is different physically but it feels cold and dazing. W-What's going on? Allie looks nervously but the dazing feeling disappears. She calms down. I sit down.

That night.

I wake up the same psychotic laughter. I look around Scared. Skylar is shaking and still laughing. Her hair! It's turning black again!
"W-What's going on?"
She turns. H—her eyes are red! I back up scared.
"Hi, honey! You don't know who am I, do you?"
"N-No."
She giggles.
"Night Moon."
I back up more scared. She smiles evilly.
"W-What are you gonna do to me?"
"Nothing to you."
"W-Where's Skylar?"
"Gone."
"W-Where?"