Nineteen

He looks me in the eyes bloody tears rolling down his face.
"Because I want you to end my suffering? That's being a jerk?"
"You've always been a jerk."
"The guy who nursed your wounds, allowed you to marry him even though dad said no, the guy who helped you during the hardest times before you married?" He asks before giving a pitiful laugh. He growls, "that that makes me sick!"
I look down. He drops me.
"I'm not even worth your time to kill... I get it now... I never thought the one time I wanted something from you... you would spit it in my face..."
I go back to Damanos about to start crying. Wait, where is Damanos? Where did he go?
"I don't know... and to be frank now... I don't care!! This is the last time I'll EVER help you!"
I turn away from him. I hear him run back into the tomb. I start crying.
"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE TO SUFFER!!"
"Fine I hope you die a very painful death!" I run out. I hear him crying harder as I do. I go home and I go to mine and Damanos's room. I lock the door just wanting to be alone.
"Mommy?" I hear Prissy ask weakly.
"Y-Yes?"
She coughs and sits up.
"The bad guy took daddy..."
"What bad guy?"
"Lintixion."
I get stopped by that Kato boy.
"Um... there is a really big problem..."
"What is it?"
"Just come in with us..."
He has everyone but Prissy in the living area. A guy in a blue kempo outfit is sitting on the arm of a chair.
"What's going on?"
"Okay tell everyone what you were trying to tell me."
"Okay, so like this guy in red is unconscious and gagged being carted by some strange dark versions  of the General girls and like the place is near Morino the sealing kingdom. So the sealing which named Diana didn't see her but a dark version like what  I was talking about!"
I nod.
"Only people going to seal go there."
I nod.
"I know what you're talking about but I gotta go find Damanos."
Kato sighs softly.
"Umm if it helps any he had grey hair and was holding a giant palm tree."
I nod, "thanks." After I find Damanos we can unseal Simone!
"Actually m'lady, you probably should stay here... those girls are mean."
"Oh ok but what about Damanos?"
"We'll help him!"

Alaina's POV

I'll go too watch them try and force me to stay here, hell no. I go with them. I see a girl in wrapped in a spider web. Ew! Wait! No! It's whip strings like mine! I look around. The other me isn't here luckily. I should get her down though. I get her down.
"Thank you," She says weakly.
"No problem."
She leans onto my shoulder weakly. I sigh.

Meanwhile Jhope's POV

I wake up. Allie? And that Blaze?
"There now promise you won't burn the planet?"
"What?"
"Do you not remember wanting to do that?"
"No?"
She giggles.
"Yep, you wanted to do that."
"Okay... well not now."
"What is happening?"
They don't answer. Wait are we on the moon now. V appears beside me. Now there is a Night Moon and Skylar too! What the fuck?
"Allie?"
"Skylar?"
"Blaze?"
"Nighty?"
They all say, "I'm so sorry! Wait no! I'm more sorry! What the fuck?"
"What?"
They don't seem to hear us... suddenly a bunch of soldiers appear. Me and V both back up scared. They don't seem to notice us either. Is this a dream? Maybe...
Suddenly a bunch of good guys help out.
"Hi I don't know you but I'm Joshua!" The guy who looks like a king yells.
"I'm Metallo," the guy whita sword and shield shyly says.
"I'm Nova," the last guy says with a deep voice.
Do they notice us?
"Uh...I'm Skylar, that's Night Moon, Allie, And Blaze."
"Cooolz!" Joshua yells like a dork.
This has to be a dream because it's like we're invisible!
"V?" Skylar yells. Allie looks in our direction.
"I don't see V but I see Jhope."
"What da fuck?"
I guess this isn't a dream then... Allie reaches out to poof my hair. She pets me cutely. I smile. She smiles back.
"Uh Allie?" Blaze asks sounding much more adorable than I remember.
"Mhm?"
"Enemies first, then cuddles."
I just sit there. They go on the attack and drive back the enemies. Suddenly Allie whimpers. I look down. Nnngh?

I wake up. What was that weird dream about?

Alaina's POV

Oh no! We're going to lose!! I'm scared! Suddenly I hear four people scream, "DUAL LUNAR FLARE!"
Only Allie and Skylar can do a Lunar Flare and it's single not double! I go see What's going on. Allie, Skylar, Blaze, And Night Moon? Why are they here? They do a dual lunar blast.

Damanos' POV

The ropes are broken! I help Simone up. He smiles weakly.
"We'll help you back to the others okay, daddy?" Skylar says helping me take Simone's other arm. I see three other strangers besides Allie, Blaze, and Night Moon. I groan weakly as I feel the blood rolling down my stomach. Allie heals me and grabs my other arm.
"We'll defend you to get there," the one in black says. I nod weakly.
"Oh that's Nova, the one on his left is Joshua, and the one on the right is Metallo."
I nod. Blaze heals Simone. We get back to Alaina and the others. Simone collapses. They help us home.