Seventy three

I see Alleam. She smiles cutely. I smile back.
"Hi!"
"Come on!"
"Ok!" I follow her. She leads me to a wedding dress shop with the others shortly behind her. I smile.
"Go on!"
"Ok!" I go try on some wedding dresses. She smiles softly. I smile back. I come out in the first dress.
"What do you think?"
"Perfect."
"You all like it?"
They nod.
"I like it too!"
"Good!"
I smile.
"And it fits perfectly!"
"Yes it does! Do you think Simone will like it?"
They nod.
I smile, "then this is the one!"
"He'll be happy to get you out of it too! Wink wink nudge nudge," Mariah says.
I giggle, "oh my god!"
She smiles.
"You're not wrong though he probably would be happy to get me out of it."
She giggles. Camacoco smiles cutely. I smile back. I go change back into my regular clothes. Alleam grabs the dress from me. I giggle. When I finish changing Lexalia has paid for my dress. I smile. She turns and smiles back.
"Ok! Let's go get y'all some dresses now!"
Camacoco should be the flower girl.
"I think Camacoco should be our flower girl! Also how do you girls feel about having some little siblings?"
"Yes."
I smile. I let the girls look for whatever dress they want. They get dresses that match them. Camacoco falls asleep against me after finishing looking. I giggle. I pick her up. After we pay for the dresses, we go home. Simone walks in and sees Camacoco.
"Hi!" I lay her down.
She doesn't let go.
I giggle, "I guess she won't let me leave."
"Mommy," she mumbles.
I smile and sit down. She nuzzles against me. She wakes up then whimpers softly.
"What?"
"My tummy hurts...."
"Your tummy hurts? Did you eat something bad?"
"No... I haven't been hungry so I haven't ate."
"Oh. Where does your tummy hurt at?"
"I—I—nnngh!!" She groans.
"What happened?"
Simone runs over. She looks up. Her clothes seem loose? What's going on?
"Nnnngh!"
"What's happening to you?"
She's shrinking! W-Why is she shrinking? She transforms into a baby. She's adorable though!
"Waaaaa!"
Is she hungry? Maybe I can breastfeed her? It might be good to. I breastfeed her. She coos then starts crying. Maybe she needs to burped? Oh and her diaper stinks. Do we have diapers? Simone summons a diaper. I change her diaper. She changes back then sucks her thumb cutely. I giggle. She looks around tiredly. He sits down beside me and hugs me. I hug him back. Camacoco nuzzles in between us. I giggle. She falls back asleep. I smile.
"So cute," Simone says softly. Lexalia walks in. I look up at her. She sits down. I smile. She smiles back then sighs. The only one who hasn't talked much to me is Mariah.... maybe I should go talk to her? Probably. I go talk to her. She's sitting alone looking at her phone. I sit down next to her. She turns.
"Hi!"
"What are you doing in my room?"
"I just wanted to talk."
She turns over.
"Do you not want me to talk to you?"
"I don't like talking...."
"Why?"
"I just don't," she says before turning out her lamp coating the room in darkness.
She turns over.
"So you don't want to talk to me?"
"No!" She shouts.
I look down.
"Now I'm going to sleep, okay?"
"Ok." I walk out.
Mary sighs.
"That's the most she's said today...."
I nod.
"She's been like this for about a week now... I don't know why."
I nod.
"Camacoco and I were going to get some bubble tea, care to join us?"
"Sure!"
She smiles. Camacoco walks out in a cute dress. I smile.
"Hi mommy," she says cutely.
"Hi!"
"Wait! Are you joining us for bubble tea?"
I nod.
"Ahh! Yay!!"
I giggle. She hugs my legs. I hug her back. We get to the bubble tea place. We order then we sit down.
"Maybe Mariah doesn't like me. Maybe that's why she's acting the way she is..."
They shrug.
"Maybe? She hasn't said that she hates you."
"Well she doesn't even want me around though."
"I know... but it seems like she hates all of us."
"Maybe she's on her period?"
"Mariah got off her period two weeks ago."
"Oh."
"She won't talk to anyone."
"Not even daddy!" Camacoco shouts.
"Oh then I wonder what's wrong with her."
"I don't know... she won't even leave her room without teleporting," Mary says softly.
"Do you think she'll go to mine and Simone's wedding?"
"Yeah... she'll do it she already has the dress remember?"
I nod, "I wish she would talk to me."
She nods, "we all do."
I look down. The tea comes. We drink our tea. Mary sighs softly. I smile. She hugs me tightly. I hug her back.
"Are you finished?"
I nod. We head home. I walk towards our room only to hear Mariah crying. Why is she crying? Maybe I should check on her. I knock on her door. It opens. She must've not fully shut it.
"Are you ok?"
"Yeah! Yeah!" She shouts. She's not fine.
"Please tell me what's wrong!"
"Nothing!" She shouts. She starts shivering.
"I know something's wrong."
She continues to shiver. I should just put a blanket over her. I put a blanket over her. I hug her in the process.
"Let me go!" She whimpers.
"It's just a hug."
She backs out of it. She seems scared.
"Why are you scared?"
"I don't do anyone hugging me. If I want a hug I start it I don't like others starting it!"
"I was just trying to help."
She looks away.
"What's wrong?"
"It's nothing."
I look down.
"I'm okay now."
"You sure?"
She nods. I nod too.
"I'm sorry for worrying you... I'm going to sleep now."
She turns over but before she can fall asleep I hear a noise. She doesn't move but I can see her slightly tense. I look around. Suddenly a girl similar to me grabs me. I scream. She drags me to a hidden tunnel. I look around.
"Now he'll be mine again."
"You mean Simone? I hate to tell you but he proposed to me."
She looks like me!
"W-Why do you look like me? I-I don't remember having a twin!"
"That's because I made you forget about me."
"Ok but why do you want to date Simone?"
"He was mine."
"Was?"
"I was his wife."
"Then you were probably mean to him! He loves me now!"
"But now I look like you."
"I-I remember you! Y-You sealed him away!"
"Oh you finally realized it."
"Are you trying to seal him away again?"
"No."
"Like he would believe that you're me! He knows me really well!"
"Whatever."
"Plus he forgot all about you and so has his children. His children love me."
She leaves. Oh god... Simone!