Thirty three

Yucca looks down and starts to pick him up then Acanthus helps the other side.
"Do you need my help?"
"No we got it."
I nod. They carry him to a room that appears. I sigh.
"Thanks."
I smile. He falls asleep.
"It's late..."
I nod. I go to bed. Mmph...

The next morning.

I wake up.
"Good morning," a voice says.
"Good morning."
Ludovicina walks in.
"Hi."
He hands me some toast, bacon, and eggs. I eat. Mmm that's good.
"It's really good!"
He smiles. I smile back. He smiles cutely. I smile back. He nuzzles me. I hug him. He gives an awkwardly hug back. I sigh. He backs off.
"What's wrong?"
"I wasn't looking for a hug but I'll take one."
"I was just trying to be friendly."
"Not used to that..."
Prissy cries beside me. He looks at her then a compassionate sigh leaves his lips. I hug her. She makes another cry. He leaves the room then comes back with a weird powder.
"What's that?"
"It will restore her immune strength. All I need to do is add some honey so she won't puke it up."
I nod, "thanks."
"Why wouldn't I help her? She's suffering!"
"I know and I'm saying thanks for helping her. I'm trying to show my appreciation here!"
"Of course you are but still."
I sigh.
"I'm glad she woke up when she did otherwise it would've been fatal."
"Oh God! I didn't know that!"
"Yeah but getting bit by a morcin rattler does that to you."
"I didn't know that happened either."
"They can sneak in if you leave the window open," he says pointing to the window.
"Oops." I close the window. He nods.
"You're lucky you both didn't get bit."
I nod, "I just got hot."
"I know... I'm the same way so I put mesh over my window."
I nod. He does something mesh appears over the window.
"Thanks."
"No problem."
I lean back. He smiles; she cutely wakes up and nuzzles me. I hug her. She hugs back.
"Hello little one."
"I'm not little!" She yells about to lunge at him but falls asleep.
"Literally saved by sleep."
I chuckle. She sleep nuzzles me. I let her. She sleep kisses me.

Bona's POV

I fall into a weird purple mud. Ew! What Is this? Mm it's warm... feels really nice! I giggle. M—my clothes! I look at my clothes. They are disappearing! Omg! I'm gonna be naked! I—I AM naked! B—but I'm not cold! I start crying. Huh! My boobs! They feel so sensitive! I moan. Bloooomp! Are they bigger? Omg they're growing! I moan again. Blooomp! I'm glad I wasn't wearing my shirt otherwise it would've ripped! They're so big! Nnngh! Now it's my butt! I moan. Bloooomp! It's bigger! Blooomp! It's even bigger! The mud starts to disappear becoming a short dress but now I'm freezing! I shiver.
"Are you cold?"
I look towards the voice. I force back a moan as I see a sexy man dressed in purple. Shiny blond hair and gorgeous blue eyes.
"Y-Yes."
He takes off his jacket then scarf.
"T-Thanks."
"No problem. I was on my way home from work."
I nod.
"My name is Acanthus and you are?"
"M-My name is Bona."
"Here I'll take you somewhere warmer."
"W-Where?"
"My house. If you're hungry you could stay for supper."
"I-I am hungry."
He gently takes my hand. I get up. I wince because I'm not wearing shoes because they disappeared too. He sees my bare feet then scoops me up.
"T-Thanks."
"No problem."
I shiver again. He pulls me closer. Mm at least I'm a little warmer. I smile. He smiles back. We walk into a cave. I see a beautiful waterfall. Suddenly I grow bangs with flowers grown into them. Wow it looks so pretty! Oh god! He has sexy purple horns! I touch them. He moans softly. Why is he moaning? He shakes himself.
"Sorry my horns are sensitive."
"Oh sorry."
"It's okay."
"Wait are you gonna take me home after supper?"
"Yeah, if you want... and if it's not too late... I'd hate for you to sit at home in the dark."
"Technically I have a light at my house that I turn on so I wouldn't be sitting in total darkness."
"I still can't go out at night."
"Oh, why's that?"
He points to the horns. I nod. He smiles softly and leads me to a gorgeous estate. I giggle.
"Oh before we go in I have eight brothers and we have two guests over so... yeah."
I nod. Wait eight brothers?
"Wait you have eight brothers?!?!"
"Yeah. I'm the second oldest."
I nod, "wow that sounds like a lot! I have an older brother."
"No not really. Mostly a lot of food. But Yucca is the cook."
"Are there a lot of fights?"
"Arguments or training?"
"Arguments."
"Not really."
"Are they messy?"
"Not really."
I nod. He leads me inside.  Wow! It's beautiful!
"It's so beautiful!"
He smiles. Actually it's so beautiful I wouldn't mind staying the night.
"Can I stay the night?"
"If you wish."
"I do want to but I don't have a change of clothes, my makeup, a hair brush, and shoes with me."
He summons them.
"Thanks. You're really sweet!"
"No problem."
I smile. Suddenly a girl in purple outfit appears. She laughs evilly.
"Who are you?" He shouts. She blasts him with with a spell. I scream. He groans. She laughs then runs out the door. He chases her to the cave then suddenly collapses with a pained groan.
"What did she do?"
"He can no longer leave the enchanted forest!" She cries with a giggle.
"W-What's the enchanted forest?"
"Where we are now!"
I look down. But it's beautiful...It's not all bad. But what about when I go home? He wouldn't be able to visit me... Maybe I should stay for a bit.
"Can I stay for a bit?"
He weakly nods. I hug him. He gives a weak smile. I smile back, "but where can I sleep?"
"I'll sleep on the couch."
"Really? You don't have to."
"I'll sleep there."
"You don't have to. You can sleep with me."
He blushes softly then whispers, "Okay."
I giggle. He tries to get up but collapses. A guy in white with white hair and a guy in grey appears. They help him up. Mm the dirt feels good on my toes. I'm so glad I'm not wearing shoes right now! I'm also glad my toenails are painted pink because they look so pretty, especially in front of him.
"Let's go eat."
I nod and I follow them. They gently place him in a chair. We eat. Mmm it's good!
"This is so good!"
"Thank you," the white boy says.
"No problem. My name is Bona."
"Yucca, Ludovicina, Aloe, Hollyhock, Paradise, Lycaris, Brunnera, Narcissus, and Perry," the boy in white says while pointing.
I nod. We finish eating. Ancanthus takes me to his room. It's so pretty! In purple.
"I like your room!"
"Thanks!"
He smiles. I scoot over to let him sit next to me.
"Could've just plopped down onto the chair."
"Don't you want to sit next to me?"
"Sure."
I giggle. I put my legs in his lap. My dress comes up. He kisses me. I blush. I crawl into his lap. We make out. I giggle. I feel something with my hair.
"Don't worry," Narcissus says, "I'm just braiding it."
"Oh."
"Ahem..."
"Oh... um let me finish I'm almost done."
"Ok!"
"Oh and by the way... Hollyhock and Aloe have stuff for you!"
I nod. They cutely walk in front of me.  I giggle.
"You first!"
"No you first!"
"No you first!"
"No you first!"
"No you first!"
"No you first!"
"No you first!"
"No you first!"
"No you first!"
"How about you both go?"
"Yeah."
They both hand me something. Aloe a beautiful flower and Hollyhock a necklace.
"Thanks!"
"It's also a communication device!"
"Oh. How does it work?"
"Hold your hand on it."
I hold my hand on it. It shows their faces.
"Wow!"
"Tadaah!"
"Thanks!"
"No problem!"
I smile. He smiles back. I hug Ancanthus. He hugs back. Then legs go as he flies into his dirty clothes basket.
"Oops."
"What are you doing?"
I turn and see narcissus. I giggle. He nuzzles me. I smile.
"We made something!"
"Ok!"
He gives me a shirt. Yucca gives me some pants. Pjs!
"Thanks!"
"No problem."
He crawls out of the dirty clothes basket.
"Are you ok?"
"I'm fine just tired..."
I nod. We nuzzle and sleep.

The next morning Sana's POV

I run into this strange forest away from the white girl tryin to make me her puppy. I fall into some white mud. It'll hide me! I stay in it. Mmm so sleepy... I fall asleep. I wake up and pull myself out of the mud. Huh? My clothes are different! I look at them. Ooh they're sexy! Mm that mud was so warm though! I shiver. Maybe I should climb back in?