Eight one

"Mhm...I'm going to get a job."
"Okie."
He's getting a job?
"You don't have to," I hear Walken say.
Why does he want a job?
"I know you don't wanna just sit around but I'll take care of you."
Oh he wants something to do. He hugs Lycaris. I smile. He nuzzles Brunnera. I smile again. Walken smiles sadly. Why is he sad?
"Kids... I'm sorry."
Why is he sorry?
"Soon I'll disappear... but before it happens."
Why did he disappear?
"I will show you somewhere safe."
Where is he taking them?
"Okay."
"Can we have a story?" Lycaris asks cutely.
I chuckle. Walken smiles and nods. I sigh.
"We're sleeping in your bed."
He chuckles and says, "okay."
I chuckle again. Brunnera grabs a book then the duo runs to a bed. They're adorable. They jump into the bed. Walken floats in. He turns off the light. I smile. He gets a flashlight. Is he gonna tell the story with the light off?
He turns it on and uses the light to tell the story. That's so sweet.
"Thank you Papaw."
"Of course."
I chuckle. It's obviously the next morning. I smile. Brunnera wakes up to Walken poking his cheek. I chuckle.
He sits up. I sigh. He wakes up Lycaris. Why is he waking everyone up?
"What's up, papaw?"
"I made breakfast."
I smile. He gives a cute smile. I chuckle. They nuzzle. I smile again. He smiles but sighs. I sigh. He lays down cutely. Why is he laying down?
"Still tired", he mumbled.
Oh he's still tired. Lycaris smiles cutely. He's so cute. He nuzzles into Brunnera's shirt. What is he doing? "You're warm!"
"And you're cold."
Why is he cold? Lycaris gives an adorable yawn. Brunnera pushes hair from his eyes. That's cute. Walken gets a hair tie and pulls Brunnera's hair back. He must've been a very important person in there lives... Despite how little time he spent with all of them. I wonder why he didn't spend much time with them. Suddenly their dad breaks the door open. He tosses Brunnera a box and Lycaris a blade.
"Run! Hurry!" He shouts. They whimper then start running. Oh my god! That's why... that makes sense. They run into the night looking very afraid. Poor things...Suddenly Lycaris trips falling into something. Brunnera tumbles a bit also falling into something warm.

It's from Lycaris. He wakes up in a half red half light blue room. Where is he? He looks around wildly. He turns and sees Brunnera as well as Yucca who is sleeping peacefully. He suddenly whimpers as the room begins to spin. Why is the room spinning? Creeeak!
"Owwww!" He screams. Yucca jumps over to him. He cries into Yucca's arms. What is that? "What just happened?"
"You have your horns like mine."
I can't believe it hurts that bad! He starts to feel them.
"What the—?"
"I know it's confusing I went through the same."
Oh my god.
"Okay."
Brunnera gains his blue horns and claws. They honestly look like demons. Not really though... but kinda. But it's cute. They're cute. "Cold."
Yucca wraps him up.

Dream ends

I wake up. Brunnera is holding an inhaler. I look over. He sighs softly. I sigh. He looks down.
"I miss him."
"I'm sorry."
"It's okay."
I look around.
"Ima go back to sleep with Lycaris."
I nod. I should leave them alone. I walk out. I see Paradise, Aloe, and Hollyhock. Paradise is trying to comfort them. I sigh. He looks exhausted. I look over. I should help them to bed. I help them to bed. They fall asleep.

Dream.

Narcissus sighs. What's going on?
"Get them out of here, Paradise... before they come back."
Before who comes back?
"Hurry."
Where are they going? They start running. I hear their dad laughing. Oh no! Paradise turns.
"Narcissus, run!"
I see Narcissus running but the door slams shut. What's going on?
"Just keep running," Narcissus shouts.
Where are they gonna go? They make it out of there. I sigh. Paradise coughs weakly. Is he sick?
"Paradise?" Hollyhock asks crying cutely.
Is he ok?
"Sorry I'm worn out from running."
I bet he is! He stands back up. I sigh.
"Let's go, okay?"
"Mhm."
They walk by a cake store. Hollyhock and Aloe stare hungrily at the cake. Paradise looks at his wallet and only finds five dollars. He looks away then back.
"I only have five dollars, okay? But we need to save some."
"Okie!" They both cry.
Poor things... He takes their hands. Where are they going? He leads them into the shop. Walken is behind the counter. Walken works there? His eyes land on Paradise's stomach which makes Paradise look away. What's wrong with him? He grabs the three of them and gives them each a cookie. That's nice.
"Who are you?" Hollyhock asks cutely.
"Your brothers call me, Papaw."
I smile.
"Wait you know where Yucca is?"
"Mhm."
He closes the store. They've been trying to find Yucca?
„So Yucca is ALIVE!!„
They thought he was dead? He starts to cry. Why is he crying?
"Finally!"
Why did they think he was dead? Walken scoops up Hollyhock and Aloe. I smile. They appear at a house.
"Yucca!" Paradise cries.
That's cute. Yucca smiles and hugs the trio tightly. I smile. He starts to cry what is obvious tears of joy. That's nice. Walken smiles and hugs them. That's adorable.
"I've missed you so much."
How long have they not seen him for?
Yucca looks over to Aloe and Hollyhock.
"And you've both grown so much."
I'm sure they have. He smiles softly. I sigh. He kisses their foreheads. I smile. It seems to be now from Aloe's perspective. He looks over to Hollyhock cutely. Why is he looking at Hollyhock?
"Explore?"
He wants to explore?
"Okay!"
"Be home before dark," Yucca says softly.
Where are they going? They start walking cutely. Where are they walking to? They look adorable. They're adorable. Hollyhock nuzzles Aloe. I sigh. He looks adorable next Hollyhock though. They're adorable. They walk on. I sigh. Suddenly they see their dad. Oh no! They both split up. Aloe starts running. We hear his dad shouting. What is he shouting? He's also laughing. What is he laughing at? Aloe starts crying. Oh no!
He dives into a cave then trips and falls into some mud. I'm gonna guess that's how he gets his horns. His dad runs by the cave as he begins to go unconscious. What's happening? It seems to switch to Hollyhock. What's going on? He sighs cutely. Where is he?