Welcome to Hogwarts

Y/N=Your name
Y/L/N=Your last name
Y/N/N=Your nick name
E/C=Eye color
H/C=Hair color

Y/N POV
I run through the wall with my parents. The first thing I see is the big scarlet train. There isn't anyone here since I'm transferring to Hogwarts from Beaxbutons. I was nervous, but excited. I couldn't stand how proper you had to be and I liked pulling a few pranks of my own even though I was one of the top in my class. I'm only 15, so I'm almost done with school either way.
"We love you so much dear," my mom says embracing me with a tight hug.
"I love you too mum," I reply hugging her back.
I turn to look at my father. When you first see him he looks a little intimidating, but he's real kind. I walk over to him hugging him.
"I love you y/n." My dad says hugging me back
"I love you too dad" I respond
The train blows out a whistle and I know that's my cue to go. I start walking over to the train, but turn around yelling,
"I'll miss you and I'll write to you as soon as I get the chance!"
"We'll miss you too!" My parents shout back, but right as I entered the train I heard my dad yelling one more thing.
"Don't be getting into trouble and stay away from boys!"
I let out a giggle while shaking my head.

~Arriving at Hogwarts~
"Oh you just be miss y/l/n." I see a middle aged woman walking over to me with a small grin on her face.
"Yes." I simply reply
"Follow me to the headmasters office. We will sort you into your house." The lady informs me
"Thank you. Uhm what's your name?" I ask quietly
"Oh of course. How could I forget? Pleas call me professor McGonagall."
I simply nod my head.
"Sherbet lemon" she says and then a stair case appears. I follow her up the staircase and she knocks on the door. I simply hear a "come in" from the other side. McGonagall opened the door and this office is beautiful. So big with lots of fascinating things.
"I'm the headmaster Dumbledore and you must be y/n? I hope you enjoyed the train ride coming here?" The man asks me. I stop looking around and turn my attention to him. He was an old man and had a long beard that looked like clouds.
"Pleasure to meet you headmaster. The train ride was fine. Thank you. And yes that is correct." I simply reply
"I'm glad to hear. I'm going to place this on your head and this is going to determine your house for the next 2 years." I saw him grab a brown old looking hat from the shelf. It looked very dusty, but I didn't want to complain. He gestured I take a seat and then he placed it on my head. It then started talking out loud.
"Hmmmm.  I see you have lots of courage definitely a quality of a Gryffindor, but I see your full of intelligence and wisdom great qualities for a Ravenclaw. Now where to put you? Hmmmm. Better be...RAVENCLAW!"
It's no suprisd to me since I had always been top of my class at my old school. I really did want to be put into Ravenclaw. Dumbledore took off the hat and told McGonagall to get someone called Luna Lovegood.
After a few minutes a girl walks in with long blond hair with McGonagall.
"Y/n meet Luna Lovegood. You will be sharing a dorm with her and she will be helping you around Hogwarts." McGonagall informed me.
"Hello. Pleasure to meet you." She said in a soft voice holding out her hand for me to shake.
I took it and replayed. "Pleasure to meet you as well."
"You two better get going to your dormitory. You will start class tomorrow morning." McGonagall informed us. We simply shook our heads with a smile and walked out.
We were walking along the corridors when Luna started talking.
"There are some things you should know first. First, this year we are holding the tri wizard Tournament. I'm sure you know about that right?"
"Yes my school had told us about it." I reply
"Oh okay. Well yes that's going on. They just announced it a week ago, so you didn't miss much. Also To get into the common room our password are riddles. There's a new one each day." She explained to me. I simply nodded. There were so many things wondering about how the next day was going to go.
Before I knew it we had arrived in front of an eagle. To my surprise it started talking and asked a riddle. "What month has 28 days?"
"Oh a-"
I had accidentally cut Luna off. "All of them" I replied. The door started to open. When we walked in I was star struck. It was beautiful. You see blue, purple, and some gold decor. I looked up at the ceiling and saw stars.
"Follow me. Our dorm is this way." Luna waved over to me.
As we were climbing up the stairs I felt guilty about cutting her off.
"I'm sorry about cutting you off when I answered the riddle back there."
"Oh don't worry. I can see why the sorting hat put you in Ravenclaw. Oh here we are." Luna stopped in front of a door smiling at me. I smiled back. I took a deep breath as Luna opened the door. I saw two other girls talking, but they stopped the second I walked in.
" Y/n this is Cho Chang" Gesturing to a girl on the right side who looked very kind and had beautiful black hair.
"Hello." As she waved and smiled at me. I waved and smiled back.
"And this is Padma Patil" Gesturing to a girl right next to Cho on her right.
"Hello." She smiled awkwardly. I smiled back.
"This is your bed and your trunk is already here." Luna spoke up and pointed to the bed on the left side of the room. I started settling in as the girls started making small talk with me. At first it was definitely awkward, but before I knew it we were laughing and talking the night away.
"We should get to bed. We all have classes tomorrow." Cho said reading the clock saying 1:30am. I had already changed into a hoodie and some sweats, but went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. When I walked out Cho and Padma had already fallen asleep. I quietly went over to my bed and got under the comfy sheets. It was nice how I have already befriended my room mates, but didn't stop my worrying for the day to come.
"Welcome to Hogwarts y/n. Goodnight" I heard Luna whisper to me and I looked at her barely seeing her through the darkness.
"Thank you. Goodnight Luna" I turned around and got comfortable. Her words sunk in. I was welcomed at Hogwarts.
My eyes slowly started getting heavier and heavier until I finally fell asleep.

A/N- I hope you enjoyed this first chapter. I will try to update often when I have free time