Healing Each Others Wounds

Y/N POV
I had finally told everyone what happened and it felt like a ton of weight was lifted off my shoulders. Fred went upstairs to grab the suitcase.
"I'm so sorry," my mum hugged me tightly.
"It's okay. Don't worry about me please. I'll get better. We'll both be, I know Fred is going through a tough time right now as well." I knew Fred was hurting a lot, but he just tried not to show it to stay strong for me. I had seen him cry a little earlier and it broke my heart to see him like that.

"When Fred comes down can you tell him I'm outside? I just want some fresh air." I hugged George last.
"Of course. I'm gonna hang out here for a little bit, so you guys can be by yourselves."
"Thanks, Georgie," I gave a small smile, which he returned. I walked outside and found there was this big tree. I walked up the small hill to it. I leaned on the tree looking up at the blue sky with a few clouds.

"You ready?" I heard Fred approach me. I just continued to look up.
"What are you looking at?" I felt his arms go around my waist. It gave me a warm feeling him right behind me.
"She's up there, isn't she? Heaven I mean." I talked quietly. It was silent for a moment before he responded.

"Yes, she is. She's in good hands. If anything Henry is fulfilling those uncle duties and taking care of her for us." I quickly wiped a tear.
"No more crying love. I can't stand here seeing you like this." He turned me around to look at him. I could see the pain in his eyes.
"I know. Let's just go to the flat."
"Okay, grab on." He offered his arm that I grabbed onto and grabbed the suitcase as we apparated to the flat.

Fred POV
"Let's put your things back in my room." She still had the suitcase as she followed me. I opened the door, but quickly realized she shouldn't be in there. I quickly tried to shut the door.

"Maybe I should go in there and you wait in the living room." I tried to offer, grabbing the suitcase.
"I can't put it down myself." She pushed past me opening the door.
"Y/n don't-" I tried to stop her, but it was too late.

She walked into the room that filled with the half nursery I created. She dropped the suitcase.
"I can't do this," she muttered and ran out the door.
"Y/n wait!" I chased after her.

I ran through Diagon Alley desperately trying to find y/n. I knew it wasn't safe anymore to be all alone.
"Y/N!" I yelled running. I looked around frantically, but there was no sight of her.

I stopped running catching my breath. I then heard crying and followed the sound leading me to an empty alleyway.
"Y/n!" I ran to her seeing her curled up in a ball crying on the floor. I sat right next to her wrapping my arms around her.
"I can't do this." She managed to say a little shaky.

"I can't pretend that everything is going to be okay. I don't know how to move on from here Fred. I feel like I'm swallowed in some darkness and you're my only light, but you're slowly dimming." Her cry was a little softer.

"What do you mean?"
"You're the only reason that I'm trying to push myself through this. You were the only reason I didn't give up. I wanted to come back to my home, you. Nothing is going to be the same. There's a war coming and I don't even know if we're going to be the same. I already lost my brother and our first child and I don't think I can manage to lose you as well ."

"I'm not going anywhere. I will be right by your side the whole time. I love you y/n and I'm not going to give up on us because of this. We may have lost her, but that doesn't mean you're losing me. I plan to be your light but only shine brighter. You drive me crazy y/n." I kissed the top of her head. She looked up with red eyes, but there was a smile.

"I love you too Freddie. But please stop acting so brave for me. I know your hurting as well."
"I want to just let it all out, but I don't know how."

She got up and offered her hand.
"Come on let's go." I took her hand.
"Where are we going?" She intertwined our hands.
"You'll see," she then apparated us out of Diagon Alley to a beach.

"What are we doing here?" I looked around.
"Just come follow me." She quickly started to walk and I followed not knowing where we were going.

"Here we are," we were in front of this cave where the water flowed.
"At a cave?"
"Oh come on," she grabbed my hand pulling me inside. When we walked in it, it was beautiful. There was an opening at the top, letting the sunlight shine through. The water was in the middle as if it was a secret spot to swim.

"It's beautiful."
"Me and Henry used to come out here and just let our emotions out. Let them out, Freddie. You can yell, cry, just do anything." She sat in the sand.

"I can't just control that." I walked around.
"Then let me help you." She got up and walked up to me. She grabbed both of my hands.

"How did you feel when I went missing?"
"I was worried sick and a mess," I answered honestly.
"Okay, now how did you feel seeing me again?"
"Overjoyed, but heartbroken seeing you in that state." She gave a sympathetic smile rubbing her thumb against my hand.
"Finally, how did you feel about hearing the whole story?"
"Devastated and angry with myself." I looked down.
"There it's settled." She let go of my hands.

"What's settled?" I asked puzzled.
"Just shout at the top of your lungs. Get the anger, frustration, and sadness out of you."
"Is this going to work?"
"Trust me, it always made me feel better. Here I'll shout with you."
"On the count of the three, we shout."
"1...2...3" I sighed before yelling.
"Ahhhh!" We both yelled. Our shouting echoed throughout the cave.

"You see you let out both of your emotions." I didn't realize I cried a little until she wiped a few tears.
"How do you feel?" She asked.
"Better," I slightly smiled.
"You see? You can't always bottle your emotions, Freddie. I know your trying to be there for me, but don't be afraid to let it out." She looked up at the sky smiling.

"Thank you, love. I needed that." I kissed her cheek.
"No problem. It might take a while, but eventually, we will both heal. Now come on," she ran to the water kicking her shoes off, and started to swim.
"What are you doing?" I asked chuckling.
"Relaxing," she replied with a smile.
"Isn't that hoodie going to get heavy?" I asked taking my shoes off.
"Well, then you better save me." She laughed. I chuckled and swam to her. She splashed water in my face and I did it back. We were laughing as we started having some water war. She then swam away, but I was right behind her.

I swam underwater barely being able to see. I could see her legs under the water staying in one place.
"Fred?" I heard her yell muffle under the water. I then went up to the surface right in front of her making her jump.

"You scared me!" She splashed water at me.
"Sorry love," I chuckled. Just swimming around made everything seem okay.
"No worries, but how do you feel?" She wrapped her arms around the back of my neck.
"It feels relieving. It's nice to see that sparkle in those beautiful y/e/c eyes again." I smiled leaning my forehead onto hers. I felt her legs wrap around me under the water.

"It's nice to feel more alive again and have you to thank for." She looked up with her captivating smile. She leaned in pressing her lips against mine. Our lips moved in sync and I felt the butterflies in my stomach. It was like I fell in love with her all over again. She pulled away having our foreheads touch again.
"I love you, Fred Weasley." She whispered.
"I love you too y/n y/l/n." I smiled.

A/N-Sorry this chapter was slightly delayed. Got sidetracked, but it's here now!
Hope you all enjoyed and have a good weekend💕