Easter Holidays

Y/N POV
It was almost March and my bump was more noticeable. It wasn't that big, but it was getting there. Over the last few weeks, life was decent. I wrote to my mum occasionally and by the sounds of it, dad still stood by his words. I really couldn't care less at this point. One benefit of being pregnant was how nice the teachers were. They were still pushing me to do my best, but we're nicer and went easier. Everyone except for Snape of course. I even found myself spending more time with Draco when he wasn't disappearing. I would say we got closer.

As I was changing into my pj's I felt a movement. I looked down at my stomach in shock. No. I'm just imagining it. Then it happened again. The baby kicked for the first time. I put on my hoodie and rushed out the door.
"Luna! The baby just kicked!" Luna was first startled at my sudden outburst.
"That's amazing!" She placed her hand on my stomach and it did one more time.
"It feels weird, but that's a great sign."
"I have to write to Fred." I got off her bed and immediately went to my desk to start writing.

Dear Fred,
The most amazing thing just happened! The baby kicked for the first time right now! It kicked three times. It feels weird, but it kicked! I can't wait for you to feel it when it's Easter.
Love,
Y/n and baby

Luckily Izzy was in the room standing on her perch. I quickly tied it on her ankle making sure it would get to Fred as soon as possible.

Fred POV
"George guess what!" I burst into George's room as he was reading over our orders.
"Calm down mate. What is it?"
"The baby kicked! I can't wait to see her on Easter." I was overjoyed hearing this.
"That's so cool! I wonder how big she looks now. Her bump would be more noticeable."
"Who cares about that right now. The baby kicked. I wish I could've been there, but still!"
"Okay, you need to calm down Fred. I know this is exciting, but please calm down. You have way too much energy." He held me firmly by my shoulders calming down.
"Sorry. I just got carried away." I shrugged out of his grip.
"I know."
"I'm gonna write back to y/n." I walked out of his room closing the door behind me. My room was currently a mess because of what I had planned as my surprise.

Dear y/n,
I'm so happy right now. George had to calm me down. I can't wait to see you next month.
Love,
Fred

Y/N POV
~1 month later~
I was making my way through the crowd of parents looking for Fred. I had finally spotted him seeing his flaming red hair. As he came more into view he had his hands in his pockets leaning against the wall. He had the cutest smile.
"Freddie!" I wrapped my arms around him, giving him a tight hug.
"Hey, there love. How have two been doing?"
"We're doing amazing. Way better now seeing you again." I pulled him for a short kiss.
"I have a surprise back at the flat. We'll see my family later."
"That sounds perfect." Fred grabbed ahold of my luggage and I grabbed onto his arm as he apparated to the flat.

"Where's the surprise?" I looked around seeing nothing.
"It's in my room." He laid down my luggage.
"Follow me," he grabbed onto my hand leading me to his room. My heart was racing wanting to know what he did.

"Okay close your eyes." I did as I was told and heard him open the door.
"Okay open." As I opened my eyes I couldn't believe what was displayed in front of me. There was a crib next to the bed and in one of the corners was a rocking chair.
"It's a little tight, but it will work until we're able to get our place. I added some drawers underneath my bed, so we could put the baby's clothes in. The crib is right next to us, so we can be right by them when we're sleeping and I added the small shelf over the desk with some nursery rhymes and the rocking chair so you could read. I also added an expansion charm into the closet to fit me and your clothes. Do you like it?" I turned to Fred tears filling up my eyes.
"I love it. It's perfect." I pulled him for a kiss to show my appreciation. As I turned back to the room Fred wrapped his arms around me having his hands on my stomach with his chin on top of my head. This was the sweetest thing ever.