𖤍 7 𖤍

┏━ •◦இ•◦ ━┓

┏━                           •◦இ•◦                          ━┓

┗━ •◦இ•◦ ━┛

"Bring out the girl Bellamy!" Murphy yelled from outside the tent

"Why Charlotte?" Athena whispered, glaring at Charlotte.

"I was just trying to slay my demons, like Bellamy told me to." She responded with fear.

"What the hell is she talking about?" Clark asks Bellamy, her voice raising.

"She misunderstood me. Charlotte, that's not what I meant." Bellamy looked at the little girl.

"Bring the girl out!" Murphy yells again, getting more desperate.

"Please don't let them hurt me!" She says with tears in her eyes and Bellamy hugs her.

"If any of you have ideas, speak up." Bellamy said looking at Clark and Finn.

The two looked at each other uncomfortably before Bellamy spoke again,"Now you stay quiet."

"Hey those are your boys out there!" Finn accused him.

"You wanna build a society princess! Let's build a society!" Murphy yelled from outside.

"If we don't do something, we're all gonna die." The youngest blonde said looking at everyone in the tent.

"I know a place." Finn stated, as he stepped towards Charlotte.

Turning around to leave Bellamy told them, " get her out of here until everyone cools down."

Nodding her head Athena watched as he left. Quickly taking out a knife from her waistband she cut a hole in the back of the tent, "Go."

Clark went out first, and then Charlotte but just as Finn was about to leave she grabbed his arm and told him, "don't let him get her."

Looking at her hazel eyes in confusion, he asked, "you're not coming?"

"No, someone has to keep an eye on the king out there." Athena said playfully.
"Now go."

The tent then was opened harshly and in came Murphy and two lap dogs. "Where is she?"

A smirk played on the blonde's face, "not here."

Looking around the room he clenched his jaw, "fine. Grab her."

"Wait what." She yelled, with furrowed brows as two of the guys came at. She tried to fight out of their hold but their hands were tightly wrapped around my wrist, tying them with a seat belt.

"Murphy what the hell are you doing?" Athena shouted as he smirked at her.

"Someone will die today, if it's not Charlotte, then it's you. We'll see how daddy likes that." He responded as he took her arm in his hand and walked out.