1

┏━ •◦இ•◦ ━┓

┗━                           •◦இ•◦                          ━┛

┗━ •◦இ•◦ ━┛

After the tragedy taking place in the City of Lignt, Skaikru, and ex skaikru members became aware that everyone Lexa killed, was dead mentally and physically in the real world.

Athena was having trouble accepting the truth. They would all be dying in a few months. The horn of the ambassadors had sounded, and no matter how much Clarke wanted to delay the news, Athena knew she had to do it.

She wasn't skaikru anymore. She wouldn't listen to Clarke. She was in charge.

The quiet sounds of Adriel piecing Lexa's armour on Athena was deafening. Her hands were sweaty and fisted every few seconds. The past year was full of bruises and fighting her enemies. But now she was fighting against the clock of the death.

The voices in her brain weren't helping at all. Lexa explained how she should tell the ambassadors without angering them. Becca tried interrupting but Lexa shut her down. Lakota, another commander was yelling and freaking out.

Athena tried focusing on Lexa but the dark whispering in the back of her brain became louder and she was instantly was brought back. The whispering had gotten louder the more time she had the flame in her head and it was scary, realizing that she was starting to make out words.

Sheidheda

He hadn't stopped trying to reach out for her. He wanted to be back in control. She imagined herself and the other commanders sitting at a large table with her at the head. Lexa would be at her right, guiding her. While the dark commander would be on her left, tricking her to give into his evil tactics.

Adriel adjusts the shoulder clip, letting her get used to the weight for a few seconds before attaching the red cloth. He takes the small brush form the table and dips it into the black paint before brushing it into her face before leaving to do gods know what.

Athena watches it all. The way the color of her eyes now began shining through the paint. The way the black jacket and corset stuck the her body comfortably. She thought it was impossible, but every inch of her body reminded her of Lexa. And she changed her nervousness to power, just like Lexa taught her to. Because there was no way she'd let her people die now.

After everything they've been thought, they'll be back.

Clarke walked into the room quickly and suddenly looked like she'd been punched in the face. Her eyes scan over the metal piece between Athena's eyebrows and then to her braids, lowering down to her armour.

Her eyes start to glimmer and Athena quickly turns away to tuck her golden chain behind the jacket.

"You look..." Clarke stammers before clearing her throat. "You look like her."