𖤍 17 𖤍

I've been waiting for this one. Turn it up

┏━ •◦இ•◦ ━┓

┏━                           •◦இ•◦                          ━┓

┗━ •◦இ•◦ ━┛

"It's been two days. Maybe the bomb at the bridge scared them off for good." Clarke mumbled as Bellamy walked up to them. All three of them stood outside of camp watching the trees. After the bomb, not a single sign of a grounder was seen. The woods were quiet except the constant chatter of the birds.

Octavia had informed Athena that Lincoln would leave soon, but Adriel would stay and fight. It made her upset that someone she had gotten close to would now become her greatest enemy. He would probably kill her if they came across each other but it's what he needed to do. He was a grounder, he was Trikru. And she was Skikru, one of the 100.

"You believe that?" Bellamy said with furrowed eyebrows.

"No." Athena said from beside Clarke.

"They're coming." Clarke adds as she shakes her head in agreement with the younger blonde.

"Jasper thinks he can cook up some more gunpowder, if he gets some sulfur, and Raven says she can turn that into landmines. So be careful where you step." Bellamy says as he and the older blonde walk off, leaving Athena standing beside the gate.

"Hey, why don't you stop pouting and help me with the meat." Octavia says as she walks up beside Athena who just rolled her eyes playfully.

The two of them walk into the smoke house made of logs and branches. There were various squirrels, birds, boar, and deer hanging up. The two walked in and started working on hanging the rest of the food.

"Let's get this party smoking." Del snickers as he drops more wood into the fire. The flame was already big enough, if he adds more fire he's gonna burn the meat.

"You don't want the fire too big. So maybe just knock it down with some wet leaves." Octavia informes him while fixing the meat that was on hooks while he just glared.

"You get that from your boyfriend, grounder pounder?" Del mocks, causing the two girls to clench their jaws.

"Hey Del? Might wanna shut up before we cut your tongue off." Athena threatened as Murphy came in.

"She's right. A hot fire is not gonna preserve the meat well."

"You can't take the heat, get out the smokehouse. Should be kissing our asses for being allowed back in this camp. Just keep working." He argued before walking out and giving Octavia a glare.

"Your brother couldn't get you a better job?" Murphy asks.

"Just mean someone else would have to do it." Octavia responds, slicing a piece of meat off.