𖤍 16 𖤍

┏━ •◦இ•◦ ━┓

┏━                           •◦இ•◦                          ━┓

┗━ •◦இ•◦ ━┛

Bodies were carried out of the dropship. Many people died and their deaths were slow. She hoped Clarke would get better. All night and day the blonde had been making sure Clarke stayed hydrated.

"Hey come on let's lay you down on the hammock." She softly said before pulling the young boy up. When he controlled his balance she led him towards the hammock and laid him down. He groaned as he tried getting comfortable before Athena walked out the dropship, standing beside Clarke who was watching all the bodies being carried out.

"All right. Show is over." Bellamy said as everyone gathered around, "get back to your posts."

"You got enough food in there? Water?" Bellamy asked, standing around ten feet from the ramp.

The two blondes nod before Clarke softly jokes, "some medicine would be nice."

"I'll see what I can do." He smiled

"Octavia you okay?" He shouts, receiving no answer. He starts walking up before Clarke speaks up.

"Bellamy, wait. She's not here. We sent her to see Lincoln. Look. If there's a cure, he has it."

"We didn't tell you because we knew you wouldn't let her go." Athena adds, giving Bellamy a soft look as he glared at the two.

"If anything happens to her, you and I are gonna have problems." He threatened before walking away.

"Out of my way." Bellamy shouts at the guy in front him. The boy turned around only for Bellamy to widen his eyes and step back. The boy's eyes were bloodshot and crimson pooled from his eyes.

"Nobody touch him!" A guy beside Bellamy shouts, raising his gun and pointing it at the boy.

"Get to the dropship now." Bellamy said.

A girl suddenly faints and two guys beside her quickly catch her. As they pull her up she coughs blood onto their faces, making everyone scream in terror. Everyone around them points guns at each other. Bellamy and Finn tried to get them to settle down but nothing would work.

Athena rolled her eyes before walking into the dropship. Once she found a rifle she walked back out. She fired two shots into the air, making everyone go quiet and turn their attention to her.

"This is exactly what the grounders want." She said as her and Clarke walked down the ramp. "Don't you see that? They don't have to kill us if we kill each other first-."

"They won't have to kill us if we all catch the virus. Get back in the dropship." A male shouts as he gets in front of the two, the rifle pointed at them. Bellamy quickly walks up to him and takes the gun from him, knocking him out as he hits him with the back of it.