6

┏━ •◦இ•◦ ━┓

┏━                           •◦இ•◦                          ━┓

┗━ •◦இ•◦ ━┛

Clarke had walked off into another tent I stayed beside Lexa as they removed Finn's body. His lifeless corpse was moved carefully and wrapped in clean linen as screams were heard from Camp Jaha.

"Lets go." Lexa says as she walks off. Indra and I followed closely behind as a bulky grounder and Adriel walked into a large tent.

Lexa walked in and sat on her throne as Indra and I stood on her left while Adriel and another grounder stood on her right. Abby embraced her daughter as she weeped while my father stood on the side.

It took all of our strength to not run to each other and hug. He only gave me a small nod to which I responded with one too. He understood my position now and if I continued with it then I would be able to help them. His eyes stayed on mine before the commander spoke.

"Blood has answered blood. Some on my side say that's not enough. They wanted the murder to suffer as our tradition demands. But they do not know that your suffering will be worse. What you did tonight will haunt you until the end of your days."

Clarke let's put a deep sigh before looking down at her boots. Abby places a small hand on her shoulder as Kane stands beside them and listens to the commander.

"Still, there will be restitution. The body will be given to the people of Tondc . Murder and murdered will be joined by fire. Only then will we have peace." Lexa continued, her eyes burning fire into Clarke.

"No. No, we've done enough. The boy should be buried by his people." Kane responds, his words were respectful and not rude in any way.

"Enough? We were owed the pain of 18 deaths." Indra sneered, making everyone go quiet as she stood in between Lexa and Athena.

"Their village needs justice. The one they deserve." I say softly, my eyes meeting my fathers as he only looked at me with sorrow.

"You don't want justice. I've known you your whole life. This is vengeance. Athena, you should know better, what would your mother think of you." Abby growls, taking a small step to stand in front of Clarke as the warriors only glare at the older blonde at her sudden outrage.

"Her mother would be proud. Fayaheda has saved lives from being slaughtered. Maybe your people should be more like her instead of killing innocents." Indra sneers before Lexa holds up a hand to shut them all up.

"We'll do it. But when it's over, we talk about how to get our people back from Mount Weather. All of our people." Clarke quickly states, raising her chin a bit.

"We want the same thing Clarke." Lexa mumbles, her face staying cold as she glades holes into the blondes head.

"Good. Then when do we leave?"