𖤍 15 𖤍

┏━ •◦இ•◦ ━┓

┏━                           •◦இ•◦                          ━┓

┗━ •◦இ•◦ ━┛

When they got to the site of where the exodus ship crashed Athena was met with metal pieces scattered everywhere. There were a few limbs here and there with burnt skeletons that made her want to throw up. They were inside a smoldering crater with small fires all around.

Athena stood by Raven as they walked around the scorched wreck. Bellamy walked in front of them, a rifle in his hands and Finn walked beside the blonde, looking at Clarke with a concerted look.

"Athena nor Clarke should be out here." Finn stated as the younger blonde walked away.

"Their parents were on the ship. They're both looking for answers. You wanna help them, find me the black box, hard drives, anything that will explain why the ship crashed."

Finn nodded as Raven walked closer to Athena who was looking under pieces of metal.

"Stay sharp. Grounder retaliation for what happened on the bridge is coming, just a matter of when." Bellamy shouted as other delinquents scattered around with rifles in their hands.

"Can you blame them?" Finn said

"No I blame you." Bellamy argues as he turns around to look at the boy.

"Maybe if you didn't bring guns-"

"If we didn't bring guns, we all would've been killed." Raven interrupted with a scowl

"Why they're coming doesn't matter anymore. It's our job to be ready when they do. We're on our own now." Bellamy walked off to the others.

Athena who was wandering around now looked at Clarke who was standing near a rocket part. She was looking closely at the red substance dripping out.

"Clarke, stop!" Athena quickly shouted as she ran towards her.

"Rocket fuel?" She asks, covering her nose from the smell of the liquid.

"Hydrazine." The blonde states as Raven comes up to them with Finn and Bellamy coming up from behind.

"Highly unstable in its no solid form. If this stuff meets fire, we're all pink mist." Raven adds, grabbing a small rock and dipping it into the substance that drilled to the ground.

"Fire in the hole!" She shouts, alerting the others as she throws the rock into the small wreckage far away from them. The single rock turned into a small but impressive explosion.

"We need to clear the area." Athena mumbled as she walked away.

"We move in formation, no straggling, weapons hot. We gotta get back before dark." Bellamy shouted as they all walked away from the wreckage and towards camp.