𖤍 1 𖤍

┏━ •◦இ•◦ ━┓

┏━                           •◦இ•◦                          ━┓

┗━ •◦இ•◦ ━┛

There was war brisking south of my cabin. I lived on the outskirts of Azgeda when the commander sent a rider to inform me that the sky people had gone to war with them.

I had been hunting the night the star fell. It was a beautiful sight for my worn out eyes. When it landed I was in the trees waiting for anything to happen. I waited as the big metal house stayed still.

When the door opened a pretty brunette came out while two blondes awaited with a group of mere teenagers behind them.

The children were stupid and obviously had no idea about the clans. After all they had been in the sky for ages. So I went back to my cabin and waited for them to be killed.

The day of the war, the sun shone brightly. I needed some sort of excitement in my life so I watched it all go down from the trees. The ruthless warrior, Tristian was fighting children, and somehow they were losing, but not bad.

The gonaheda was in love with the innocent dirty blonde girl. At least not innocent anymore, she had killed quite an amount of warriors. She was strong, she was a warrior.

I kept my eye on the pretty little thing as she moved around her camp, trying to help anyone. It was in the end that Tristian and her began to fight. He had stabbed her with his sword, right in the stomach as her so called friends distracted her. But what really surprised me is, she stabbed him right back. Killing the ruthless warrior.

The few warriors around them watched as he fell to the ground in shock. They chased the girl for a while until she fell on her knees. She was panting as the trikru warriors looked for her.

She looked helpless. Like a foal being chased by a panther after running and hurting its leg.

Jumping down from the trees I quickly take out an arrow and lodge it into the head of the man. The second in the heart of the woman and the third into his eye. On my left was the small fragile girl, blinking, trying to get a hold of her eyesight as she was blank.

I walk slow steps to her. Crouching in front of her, seeing as her eyes stared at nothing but I know she can hear me. I take her chin and slightly move it upwards. Her eyes were drooping, covering the beautiful hazel that lies behind. Her breathing is labored and her hand clutches the dark substance.

Her hands were black. They were covered in darkness instead of the crimson blood. Removing her hands, I gently touch her wound. Tristian had missed her organ. But as I retract my hands, I see the black blood covering my fingers.

Quickly I rip off a piece of the grounders cloth. Tying it around the girl's wound. I whistle a familiar pattern and soon I can hear the thumping getting closer to me.

Nyx my all black horse comes running out of the trees and stops before me. I take the young girl and place her in front of the saddle while I straddle her from behind. I take the reins and gently urge the black horse forward.

-☽ 𖤍𖤓𖤍 ☾-

As we walk through the snow we come across a large cabin, surrounded by a wooden fence and a small farm covered in snow. It was the place my mother and father grew up. The place I used to call home.

I swiftly jump off Nyx and take the girl into my arms, walking inside the cabin. I walk through the house and into a room where I set her down on black fur from the bears.

She weakly winces as her eyes stay closed. I unwrap the soft clothing leaving her in undergarments as I start working on her wound.

It had taken me a few minutes to stitch her up and stop the bleeding. From my years of being out here I had learned to take care of wounds. I'm in the other room pouring hot water in a metal tub. As I poured a bit of soap I traded from a woman named Niylah.

Once it is done I take a cup of fresh water and walk into the room where the small girl layed. Her eyes were half open as she stared at me.

"Why did you help me?" She weakly asked, looking at her body that was covered in fur blankets.

"Yu don faya burning en gon yu." I state as I gently hand her the cup. She takes it and smells it before drinking it all. (You have fire burning inside of you."

"Come, there is a bath waiting for you." I say before helping her up. She follows me into the other room, taking notice of all the decorations and candles in the room.

"Strip." I say as she stares at me with furrowed eyebrows. I can't leave her alone, there was no way she would be able to bathe right with that injury.

She stares at me before turning around and taking off her clothes. I don't look at anything except her eyes as she turns to look at me before stepping in the water.

She sits in the tub, wrapping her arms around her legs as I take a cup and pour water on her hair. I take soap and wash her hair as she begins to relax. I run my fingers through her hair, carefully detangling her blonde locks like my mother would, except my mother would yank my head back forth.

"Scrub." I say before handing her a silk piece of cloth with soap on it. Her cold hands take it from me and rub her skin. Careful to not touch her wound.

Once we are done I leave the room and come back with a towel. She slowly gets up and wraps herself with it as we walk back to the room. I hand her clean undergarments and a long silk sleeping dress.

As she changes I go and cook a few pieces of meat. Before I had gone to watch the war, I hunted a bit. I had managed to catch a boar and a one headed deer. I usually take them to the smokehouse but this time I cut the meat and cooked it.

As the meat finished the girl walked into the main room. There was a table and a few chairs with candles everywhere.

"Thank you." She quietly says, I only blink at her before nodding to the food. In all honesty, this girl was intriguing. She could make a good warrior if she let me train her. She slowly sits down on one of the chairs and starts to eat. This time she doesn't smell the food.

"My people. What happened to them?"

"Dead." Is all I say before I start eating.

"What happened?"

"Half of your people died from Trikru warriors. The rest will soon die from the mountain men."

"Mountain men?"

"Mount Weather. They have been capturing people for ages. When someone is taken by the mountain, they're never seen again."

"We'll have you ever tried saving them?"

"Yes, but they have better weapons and the fog is always there when we get too close."

"I need to go." The blonde says before getting up, almost knocking down the chair.

"Where?"

"To save my people."

"You'll die. You're not a warrior. You're just a girl." I said before continuing, "I can help you. I can help you become a warrior."

____________________________________

Authors note
If you guys couldn't tell... this is not Athenas pov 😏
hehe
Anyway so how do you guys feel about this chapter?