𖤍 3 𖤍

┏━       •◦இ•◦            ━┓

┏━                           •◦இ•◦                          ━┓

┗━     •◦இ•◦            ━┛

Athena stayed sitting on the log for a few minutes, just staring at the Phoenix and the stars. The shadow from before must have been an animal maybe, but the butterfly stayed by her side, eating the moss.

It was peaceful and quiet. That is until a loud voice gained her attention causing the butterfly to fly off and all the animals to go quiet.

"Wells let him go!" Taking one last look at the flying blue light, she took off jogging back to camp.

Jogging towards everyone she sees Octavia limping, making her eyes widen and go towards her to help.

"Octavia! You okay?" Her brother asks, sitting her down on a tree stump, inspecting the large gash on her thigh.

She nods, her eyes were drooping making it seem like she was going to pass out any second. Bellamy looked around at everyone, seeing their hands empty, "where is all the food?"

"We were attacked." Clarke said, trying to catch her breath from all the running.

"Attacked?" Athena asked with concern, "by what?"

"Not what. Who. Turns out the last man from the ground who died on the Ark, he wasn't the last grounder." Finn concludes making everyone confused.

"It's true!" Clarke responds, everyone turning their attention to her. "Everything we thought we knew about the ground is wrong. There are people here, survivors...The good news is, that radiation won't kill us." She says, trying to look at the bright side.

"Yeah, the bad news is the grounders will." Finn shouts making all the delinquents gasp and widen their eyes.

"Hey, where's Jasper?" Athena asks, looking at Monty with wide eyes as her heart started racing.

"Jasper was hit. They took him." Clarke says, looking at me with a sorrowful look while Monty goes up to the hazel eyes girl and hugs her, not only to comfort her but calm himself too.

"Where is your wristband?" Clarke asks, grabbing Wells wrist.

Wells suddenly pulls away from her and looks at Bellamy with a glare, "ask him."

"How many?" She asks, glaring at Bellamy

"24 and counting," Murphy chimes in with a nasty smirk on his lips.

Not wanting to hear anymore bullshit from anyone, Athena walks away, rolling her eyes and walking towards the younger Blake. She was stressed and didn't want to deal with them. She just hoped Jasper would be okay.

—☽ 𖤍𖤓𖤍 ☾—

She had ripped off a piece of someone's shirt and dipped it into the rain water from yesterday she and Wells had collected. She squeezed it and dabbed it on Octavia's thigh, trying to get all the blood off.