I'm so Sorry ~ Blyla

This is my first Blyla. Hope you like it!

Bly trekked through the Felucian forests, the loud footsteps of the Republic tanks following him. Leading the way Jedi Master Aayla Secura, the love of Bly's life and the one person Bly would give his life to save. 

She led them to a small clearing in the path ahead, when Bly's comlink rang. He answered and a hologram of a hooded man appeared. A feeling of dread gathered in his stomach. It was the inevitable. No matter how hard he tried to fight it, he knew his sole purpose was to kill the Jedi and bring peace to the galaxy. And he had fallen in love with a Master on the High Council. Great job, Bly. he thought sarcastically to himself. 

"Commander Bly," the hooded figure croaked, his Sith eyes glowing from underneath the black hood. "The time has come. Execute Order 66."

"Yes, Lord Sidious," Bly automatically answered. His head battled to stop himself from lifting his blaster in unison with the rest of the clones behind Aayla. Stop! he yelled at himself. She is a traitor. part of him hissed angrily. 

A/N: Italics is the good part of Bly and bold italics is the inhibitor chip.

She is a good woman! She loves me!

Never. She is a traitor to the Republic and must be executed with the rest of the Jedi. 

Aayla Secura has never betrayed the Republic and she never will! She is loyal. 

Good soldiers follow orders. Kill her. 

No- I won't. 

Kill her now, clone! She thinks you are useless! Kill her!

No! She cares for me and knows that I am not expendable!

She is simply doing that to gain your trust. You should have never believed her! Kill her now! That is an order, soldier! Kill her!

N-No. Bly could sense himself losing the battle with whatever was inside his head.

Do it. 

Something inside of him snapped as he released the safety in unison with the other dozen clones. Aayla turned, surprised and faced them, reaching for her lightsaber. "Bly?" she asked, her voice filled with uncertainty. "What's happening?"

"Kill her," Bly snarled, firing. His brothers followed his lead as the love of his life fell to the ground. Still, they kept firing on her corpse, before Bly held up his hand and stopped. 

"Every single Jedi is a traitor to the Republic. A new order has risen. All Jedi have been marked for termination by Order 66. Under this directive any and all Jedi leadership must be executed for treason against the treason to the Republic. Any clone who does not comply with the order will be terminated as well," Bly stated. "Dismissed."

His men scattered off as whatever controlled Bly loosened its hold on the clone trooper and what Bly had done collapsed on him. No. I-I couldn't have. he thought in shock.  

But as he stared at the body of his love, there was no denying it. His helmet fell to the ground with a loud clatter and he rushed over to her. He turned her over on her back and gently closed her halfway-open eyes. He cradled her in his arms, sobbing as he placed a hand on her lekku. 

"Aayla," he whispered, his hands shaking and his voice trembling as he spoke. "I'm sorry. I didn't know. I am so sorry, my love. I'm so sorry."

"Vod, you coming?" called another clone from behind. 

"Yes," he replied, but his heart was not in his words. Never again would his heart be with anything he did. His heart belonged to Aayla Secura, and it would always be hers. 

A/N: I've never really thought about Blyla, because we only see them once in the Clone Wars. However, it is a good ship and I might write about it more.

Shaak Ti or Aayla Secura?

See ya,

EmeraldMoon