Kamino ~ Daaré

---Okay, first of all, the couple is made up of two of my oc's. Here's just a little background of them---

Saaré Marilia: Female Human Jedi Padawan. 16 years old. Black hair, gold-flecked green eyes, and pale skin. Born on the planet Naboo, taken by the Jedi when she 3 and a half. She has a blue double-bladed lightsaber. Commander of the 346th clone battalion.

Dayr (Pronounced "Dare"): Clone trooper, captain of the 346th clone battalion. Armor with black armor. Black hair, buzz cut. Amber eyes. Looks mid-twenties, but is technically 14 years old. 

Saaré's hairstyle, but with the Padawan braid

Saaré, except both her blades are blue and her eyes and her hair are different

Saaré Marilia angrily paced back and forth in her quarters on Kamino. "Ugh, I'm so bored," she complained and flopped down on her bed next to love, Dayr. "When are we going back to the field?"

"I thought you'd be happy to take a break," Dayr laughed as she sat up. 

"I am, just Kamino is too bright and I thought were supposed to pick up a new batch of shinies instead of sitting in a boring room all day," she replied, curling up next to him. 

"Says the girl who likes to sit in her room at the temple so she can weave," Dayr smirked and she rolled her eyes.

"For the millionth time, love, weaving helps me work out my anger through art and it's a major part of my people's history. Besides it's pastel not at too-bright white walls and Kaminoans," she clarified. She removed her lightsaber from her belt and began fiddling with it.

"How about you practice with that weird ball thing you packed?" Dayr suggested, nodding to the practicing orb that shot stun bolts for lightsabers to deflect. 

"That demon? No thanks," she joked as she put the pieces of the right side of her saber back together. "And I can't even meditate because the rain keeps distracting me and your brothers are very annoying in the Force."