Peace ~ Obitine

----Anakin doesn't fall to the dark side. Palpatine was defeated by Mace Windu, even though Windu suffered fatal wounds in the process. The Jedi Master died shorty after he killed the Sith and Anakin was granted the rank of master after attachments were allowed for a Jedi. Obi-Wan Kenobi left the Jedi Order during the Clone Wars after Maul almost killed Satine.----

Anakin Skywalker stood outside the palace on Mandalore as Duchess Satine's personal guards let him into the sparkling palace. Satine sat elegantly on the throne in a dark blue dress edged with silver. Her hair was loose, blonde curls falling to her shoulders. A young boy with golden-brown hair stood by her in a dark blue uniform. 

"Duchess, Jedi Master Anakin Skywalker," said the head of Satine's guard, bowing his head. Anakin followed suit. 

"Thank you," Satine said. Her whole aura was much lighter. "Leave us."

The soldier nodded and returned to his post. "It is a pleasure to see you again, Duchess," Anakin said. 

"You as well, Master Skywalker. I'm sure there will be someone who will be excited to see you. He's coming back right about now," Satine said, looking out the window. Two people dressed in blue beskar, one man and one woman landed outside and removed their helmets. 

The young woman had blonde hair, blue-grey eyes, and was tall. The man was very familiar. 

"Obi-Wan!" Anakin cried, running over to his former master. 

They embraced for a moment and Obi-Wan smiled. "Anakin!" he exclaimed, before walking over to Satine. He kissed her a moment and Anakin faked a sappy sigh. Obi-Wan glowered for a brief second, his mind surely thinking of something to sass his former Padawan.

"Jedi Master Anakin Skywalker," Anakin said, bowing overly-dramatically. 

"I heard," Obi-Wan said. "Still can't believe they did that, even though they did need someone to fill my seat on the Council. I assume you already know Satine. This is our son, Korkie, and our daughter Arla." He gestured to the boy and then the girl. "Korkie is following in his mother's footsteps and Arla is following in mine. Not as Jedi, but more as a peacekeeper."

Anakin nodded. "Good to see you have a family. My son and daughter have heard all about their uncle Obi-Wan," Anakin said, smiling. "Leia is going to be a senator, just like Padme and Luke is bent on being a Jedi."

"I'd love to meet them sometime. Things aren't that busy around here. With the war ended and Death Watch and the Shadow Collective gone, those who were warriors are now peacekeepers," Obi-Wan said. "How's Ahsoka?"

"I'll comm her. She left the Jedi Order, but returned to it for the Siege of Mandalore. She left again once the war was over and I haven't seen her in person since," Anakin said. He called his former Padawan. 

"Ahsoka here," the Togruta's familiar voice and image shimmered through the hologram. 

"Hey Snips, it's me," Anakin said. 

"Hi Skyguy. Is now really the best time?" she asked as she tossed something behind her. There was a loud "Ow! Cyare!" from the other end. 

"Yeah, why haven't you contacted me?" Anakin asked, sounding kind of hurt. "Also Obi-Wan's here."

"Really? Good to see you Obi-Wan!" she said. "Also, I kinda have my hands full with my kids."

Anakin's mouth dropped open, as well as Obi-Wan's. "What did you say?" Anakin asked, Obi-Wan nodding, both of their "over-protective master/father mode" immediately kicking in. 

"I said I have kids. What's the problem? You all at least two children and I have two as well." Ahsoka said matter-of-factly. 

"Tell me it's not Lux Bonteri," Obi-Wan said. Anakin agreed. They both hated the stuck-up, idiot- Anakin attempted not to continue on that line of thought.

"Lux Bonteri is horrible!" spat a girl's voice. A loud laugh echoed through the comlink as Ahsoka picked up a young girl with white-blonde hair and white markings on her cheeks. "Why have you been teaching our daughter this?" Ahsoka asked someone behind her, but it was clear that Ahsoka herself was trying not to laugh. "Sorry, their father taught them that." she said.

"And who is their father, exactly?" Obi-Wan asked. 

"Sorry, Master Kenobi. The line's breaking up! Oh no!" Ahsoka said as the perfectly fine comlink turned off. Anakin held back a laugh and Obi-Wan was smiling. There was another ding from Anakin's comlink.

Padme.

"Sorry Obi-Wan, I have to go," Anakin said apologetically. "Padme needs help with the twins."

"It's alright, Anakin," Obi-Wan said, resting a hand on Satine's shoulder. "Enjoy the peace while it lasts. Also, if you ever need anything and Mandalore's in reach, I'll be here, my apprentice."

"Thank you," Anakin paused, bowing his head. "Master."

A/N: Small, mainly focused on the friendship between Anakin and Obi-Wan, but I haven't done an Obitine in a while, so I thought I would add Satine and a family for Obi-Wan. He lost so much- his master, his love, and his apprentice. Why can't he just have one happy ending??????? Comment ideas and requests please!

Satine or Padme- which is better? I love Satine, but Padme is better, in my opinion. 

-EmeraldMoon