Hiding ~Foxiyo

Fox slipped out of the new Emperor's palace on Coruscant and into his quarters. He quickly changed from his new white armor into civilian clothes and a long brown cloak. The new stormtroopers of Palpatine's empire patrolled even the darkest corners of Coruscant. The Jedi were dead, murdered by the clone troopers under Clone Protocol 66 for their treason against the Republic. The Galactic Senate was gone, most of the senators had disappeared into hiding, dead, or joined the Imperial Senate. 

But one was still on Coruscant, to Fox's knowledge. Level 1313 housed a bright cantina that was loud and filled to the brim with the worst in the galaxy-traitors, assassins, and bounty hunters that not even the Empire dared to cross.

Fox's eyes passed by bounty hunter Boba Fett dressed in shiny green Mandalorian armor, a young Theelin with golden pigtails and a grappling boa around her shoulders, a droid, a man with a white scarf around his head, and a Kyuzo with a white anooba. 

Krayt's claw. Fett's syndicate. Boba Fett, Latts Razzi, Highsinger, Dengar, and Embo. Fox remembered from the Imperial archives. However, he paid them no heed and looked directly at the cloaked Pantoran at the bar. 

He barely acknowledged her as he ordered a drink, before saying softly, "Are you okay?"

"Yes, Fox," Riyo Chuchi replied, slipping her small blue hand into his. "You?"

"I'm fine," Fox said, squeezing her hand. "I don't want to hide any more."

"Neither do I, love," Riyo replied. "But we must. For the Rebellion."

Fox inhaled sharply. The slowly growing opponents of the Empire led by Bail Organa, Mon Mothma, and a mysterious Jedi named Fulcrum. he sighed and said, "For the Rebellion."

A/N: Short one, but I didn't have a lot of ideas for what to write with the request given to me.

-EmeraldMoon